Chapter 18: Lucy's Gone Home

Previously...

"Fairy Tail is victorious!" Makarov declared, "But I had very little to do with it. This victory is yours, my children!"

As the rest of Fairy Tail whooped their victory, Ramza chuckled.

"We couldn't have done it without you, master." He smiled.

Currently...

Team Natsu was doing their hardest to finish up the rebuilding of the guild, but it seems that it would take longer than estimated. At least, nearly everybody. Lucy was still not showing up, and it began to worry Ramza. Natsu and the others suggested that it was probably because she was still recovering from her injuries, but he was still wary.

He pulled on his wind rope, which was connected to a few long bars of wood. Ramza dragged it over to master Makarov, who had grown to giant size and was hammering the wooden poles in place with his fists. Erza was doing the same, except that she carried a bunch of them on her shoulders. She was also wearing an appropriate worker attire, much to Ramza's bewilderment.  

"Hey boss!" Erza waved over to the master, "Where do I place these?"

Makarov pointed. "Over there."

"She just called him boss," Ramza sweatdropped,"I don't know what to think about this..."

"Well," Gray said, "I think that the guild is looks a bit bigger than before."

Ramza frowned. "You think?"

"Yeah." Natsu put in, "Did we make a mistake or something?"

"Oh, it's fine!" Mirajane's pleasant voice said, "We just decided to expand the place. Look, I've got the plans right here!"

Natsu, Gray, and Ramza all gathered around her. Mirajane proudly took out a piece of paper and held it in front of them. It looked like a diagram of some kind, but something looked really bad about it.

Natsu squinted at the paper. "Uhh, so which way is up?"

Ramza cringed. "What the- It's like a kid drew this or something!"

"Man, these plans suck." Gray crossed his arms. "What idiot made these?"

Mirajane smiled her biggest, but then she suddenly burst into tears. Gray and Ramza realized who had illustrated the plans for the new guild hall.

"Uh, sorry about that-" Ramza said, flustered.

"We didn't know it was you, Mira..." Gray tried to explain.

"You made her cry." Natsu deadpanned.

"That's them for ya." Happy commented.

Ramza swiveled to the cat. "What's that supposed to mean?"

In the far corner of the being rebuilt guild hall was Juvia, hiding. Ramza's water magic mentor was giggling to herself, seemingly like a maniac.

"My dearest Gray is so cold to other women, but yet so warm to me!" Juvia fangirled.

"Hey. Your weirdness is leaking." Ramza muttered to her, but it it seems that nobody heard.

"Oh, it's you guys." A familiar orange haired mage appeared.

"'Sup, Loke?" Natsu waved.

"Can you guys do me a favour?" Loke asked as he brought out a small pouch that had a ring of keys, "I found Lucy's gate keys. Can you give it back to her?"

"We were wondering where you went." Gray said.

Natsu frowned. "Were you looking for her keys this whole time?"