WTF

Antwan POV

Laying on his bed watching t.v as Tee rubbed his feet, Antwan was in disbelief that Imani was finally coming back to school.

I can't believe she's keeping the baby, Tee. I mean don't get me wrong I support any decision she makes, but it's going to be hard taking care of a baby while maintaining your freshman year...

Well maybe you should just be there for her, Tee responded. Rolling his eyes Antwan pulled his feet away and sat up. That's a no brained. I'm just saying things are going to be different, that's all.

Yeah, yeah... don't get upset all I'm saying is it's her decision to make, you just have to be a friend and be there anyway you can. Now come here and sit on this dick.

Busting out laughing, Antwan gets up and goes to his closet. "No!... did you forget we're meeting Jonathan and Clarence for dinner at his parents house.

Okay... that don't mean we can't be late, baby damn. I came here to see you, I have food at my apartment at school.

Antwan snapped his head back and gave Tee a stern look and Tee smiled and walked behind him, wrapping him in his arms. Alright baby, let's go. You have me all weekend before class Monday. They kissed and Antwan's phone rings and it's a message from Imani saying she'll be at Jonathan's dinner. I got excited and we headed out of my room.

As we walked through the hall some guy I've never seen before brushed past me and hit my shoulder and I turned around and he apologized, but it was something off putting about how he was looking at me.

Tee grabbed my hand shaking his head as he pulled me away. Mumbling dumb ass nigga.

I love how affectionate you've become with me Antwan said to Tee, causing him to blush.

I love you baby, you know that. I love you too, Antwan said smiling as they walked to the car.

 I love you too, Antwan said smiling as they walked to the car

Xavier (Darius Brother) POV

When my mother told me what happened between my brother and sister I was both shocked and disappointed. Fighting over a guy? I knew my brother was gay but I never expected drama like this to come from it. And I knew I had to nip this shit in the bud, and handle the motherfucker that put a thorn in my family.

I couldn't believe my father said my mother called him. After I found him in Miami hiding in plain site my mother said she wanted nothing to do with him. But here I am about to take out this scum of a dude who played my sister, Andrea and Brother, Darius.