Games

Lorenzo's POV

This is how will play the game... Imani can't drink so that means, Clarence you have to drink for her... and if you don't agree to the "do card" you have to take a shot, but the shot will be agreed on by the house, I'll start.

Pulling a card out I laugh, it says drink if you are not straight. Everyone laughs and Clarence claps, in joy that him and Imani don't have to drink. Xavier doesn't drink and says I'm not gay though, I just like having fun.
I roll my eyes and tell him to drink, and Jonathan keeps laughing. I swear that dumb laugh is getting annoying.

Clarence pull his card and it says the person who brought this game has to drink. And since it was already here and the host technically chose it, Jonathan has to finish his entire drink..

He takes his cup and chugs it back and smiled. Imani pulled a card and the look in her eyes let me know she was up to no good. She smiled and looked at me.

Well... my card says pick a player and ask them truth or dare. If they decline either choice they have to take three shots. So.... Xavier truth or dare. He smiled and chose dare.

Good choice Imani said smiling. I dare you to kiss the most attractive person in the room. Of course it's subjective so whoever you feel is the most attractive.

Xavier smiled and I was waiting for him to kiss me. But instead he leaned over and kissed Jonathan on the lips and I wanted to scream, and once again Jonathan just burst out laughing.

The room was shook with everyone making "and I oop" faces. I was lowkey upset.

The next person up was Antwan and he decided to drink and so did Tee, boring as fuck. Next was Quincy and he had the most interesting card yet. Using a random object demonstrate how you would fuck someone.

The entire room bursted out laughing and he blushed. He leaned over into Jonathan's ear and he nodded and that set me off but I played it cool. Quincy got up and hovered over Xavier and air fucked him...

"Omg that man is living his best life tonight!" Imani said and I'm just thinking is this bitch drunk. Jonathan then pulled his card and it said spin the bottle and I hoped he landed on me but it landed on Clarence and he was like hell no, and Jonathan just kept laughing he opted to drink and it got to Xavier and he pulled the same card and it landed on Antwan and he leaned over to kiss him and Antwan gave him the cheek to kiss.

It's safe to say the game didn't go as planned. Everyone was drunk but I didn't get to engage with Jonathan and that was my plan. I admit I brought Xavier here to make him jealous but that backfired. As I'm going to get another drink, Clarence followed me and checked up on me and I was just annoyed by the entire night.

Bro you good, what up? He asked as I took the shot to the head. I'm good, I just can't believe I played myself. I said looking at Jonathan still laughing in a conversation with Xavier and Quincy.

Bro I told you to just be real with him, but you brought that nigga Xavier... I didn't even realize you still communicated with him. It's been 2 years since I last talked to him.

Yeah well we've kept in touch. After he left town he hit me up after graduation congratulating me on playing for UNC. Our freshman year he would come up all the time.

So y'all are together now? Clarence asked as we saw him hugging Jonathan. I shook my head and said I just brought him here to make him jealous. But then Quincy came....

Yeah bro and it looks like the three of them are best friends now, Clarence added as we looked at them walk to the backyard.

Looking at me Clarence pulled me into his arm. You know I'm not good with this sensitive shit, but it'll be alright. It just wasn't meant to be. Y'all were not a match from the beginning, I tried to tell you that bro.