Prologue

"Danny! Look out behind you! " Danny turned but was late and was sent flying through the wall across the street.

"I see you're still weak. This is what happens when you resist me. Everyone you love will either die or...will make you die. " As the huge silhouetted ghost spoke,  a lady was brought in front of them. "Starting with this one right here. "

Danny tried to get up but couldn't. His gaze fell on the lady in front of him. "S-sam..." He whispered. He wanted to go ahead and save her but darn it. His body was so weak that he was unable to move all of a sudden as though it were -

Then it clicked in his mind. As though it were under someone's control. His eyes opened wide as the bitter realisation weighed heavily on his mind.

"Ah! I'm guessing you figured it out. Well I was hoping to surprise you but no worries.  I'd like you to meet my partner in ruining your life- Freakshow! "

Danny saw the clouds turn a shade red and heard a huge familiar cackle and saw Freakshow floating down beside him.

"Huh. So you did turn into a ghost. " He muttered.

Freakshow glared. "No. I haven't turned into a freak like you ghosts. No. I have surpassed that. I am invincible! "

"Sure, you're totally not a freak...you are just called Freakshow for the heck of it. " Danny snorted. He tried to slowly make his move but noticed Dan watching him closely.

"Now now, let's stop with the witty banter that wasn't. It's old and boring. Besides it's about time we get to the fun part." Freakshow grinned as he went towards Sam.

"No! Don't you dare-" he felt an ectoplasm goo cover his mouth.

"Don't want you using up that wail of yours now do we? " Dan smirked.

Danny watched as Freakshow reached Sam and placed his sceptre over her chest. "You shall now be my adversary and fight against Danny Fenton. "

Danny saw the orb at the end of the sceptre glow red and the colour flow right into her. Just as she slumped down, Danny quickly flew over to her. "Sam!"

But no response.

"Sam !" He saw her open her eyes and stare at him. Freakshow grinned more and left ahead. Dan followed behind.

He saw Freakshow's spectre orb form a figure. It looked like him but he had red eyes...and Sam...

Then she spoke.

"Kill...Danny Fenton."

And then he noticed her eyes,  they were now red. Just like the orb had shown.