20; Two Celestials & A Baby

Context: Pregnancy AU, mainly done in snippets rather than going through it month-to-month.

Since getting together, the angel and demon would get physical quite often. Something about making up for lost time, since they realized how many years they had gone pining for each other and neither had noticed. It was embarrassing, to say the least. Although, not as embarrassing as accidentally getting pregnant because one of them did too good a job at recreating their Efforts.

Word Count: 8,500

_____

It was a cold, winter day in Soho. Anathema Device had popped in for a visit while Newt tended to his sick mother. Anathema had offered to tag along, but Mrs. Pulsifer was still a bit cross with her for 'stealing away her boy and not even inviting her to the ceremony'. To avoid an argument with a sick older woman, she decided to head out for her own sanity. As she walked around the square, she ran into Aziraphale, who was simply delighted to see her again. They chatted over the phone often these days, but being in the same place at the same time was a rare occurrence for them. After the typical 'How has your day been?' opener, the blond invited her to the bookshop to keep the conversation going in a more comfortable setting.

He made tea and discussed their favorite stories up until Crowley barged through the shop's doors. The demon sauntered in, groaning as he hauled half a dozen shopping bags. "I hate last minute shoppers. Would it kill them to get their shit together before December so I don't have to deal with them? That's all I ask."

Aziraphale tutted. "Darling, we have company. Ease up on your complaining."

"Oh, hey Book Girl. How's it going?" Asked the ginger as he dropped the bags.

She hummed. "Not gonna lie, could be better. How about you?"

Crowley poked her leg with the tip of his shoe. "I've felt like shit all day. Scooch over, will you?"

"Crowley, don't be rude to our guest just because a few holiday shoppers got on your nerves." Warned the chubby blond from behind his teacup.

The demon slumped on the couch and his head landed on Anathema's lap. "Why not? She's used to my attitude."

"Crowley!"

"It's alright, Aziraphale. If he gets too insufferable, I'll just imprison him in a circle of salt." Said the occultist with a smug face as she ruffled up the ginger man's hair. "You just wanna keep complaining, don't you?"

He nodded glumly like a sick child. Aziraphale rolled his eyes at this but couldn't help but chuckle. "Complain away, my love."

"Well first off, my feet hurt something fierce, I have no clue why. Not as bad as 1941 but a close second."

Anathema's eyebrows furrowed. "What happened in 1941?"

"He walked on consecrated ground to save me." Said the angel as he poured them more tea.

"Aww, that's so sweet!" She cooed.

Crowley made a face. "I'm not sweet!"

"Then, I'm not a witch. Anyway, keep bitching." She said as she continued to fluff the ginger's hair.

The demon nodded. "Right. So, my feet are killing me, half of the time I was feeling nauseous, and the other half I was dizzy. Not to mention I've been shivering all day 'cause of the damn snow. I swear to Someone, if my body has suddenly decided to get infected by human illnesses, I'm gonna have you hex me back to health." He finished, sinking further into her lap.

Aziraphale scoffed. "Come now, my dear. We've been among the worst plagues in history and haven't caught so much as a cold. What's more likely is that you accidentally did something to yourself without realizing it."