Character/Author note

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Please Read.

-This story will have gay characters. So, if you don't like that, Fuck you.

-I will do my best to put "TW" along with the trigger on top of chapters I recognize to be triggering for some.
-If you find a chapter that doesn't have a TW but needs one, please let me know.

-Main character is Asian, and a side OC (later on) will be black. If you don't like that, Fuck you.

-I will do my absolute best to not include any stereotypes regarding race, religion, ethnicity, sexuality, and gender.
-Again, if you don't like that, Fuck you.

-I am white, so if I do include a stereotype that I missed or was not aware of, please tell me; I will correct it and apologize for my mistake.

-I do plan to have a Sexual assault/harassment scene during the Goblet of Fire book. Nothing too extreme. Just a warning.

-This book will use "foul" language(as if you couldn't tell already).

-One of the goals I have with this book is to include representation without using that character just as representation. Ya know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You don't have to read this part, it's mainly my anxiety talking.

-This is my first ever book, so the writing won't be perfect or too special. I'm writing as close to the book as possible; plot wise. Of course I will change different things and add shit. *ahem* Wolfstar.

-Also, this book will focus on the plot and characters more than the MC's romance.

-If you read the whole book or even just the prologue, I thank you sincerely for giving my story your time. I've had this plot in my head for a long ass time and I wanted it out there.

-I go over my chapters a lot and fix things. If you happen to add this to your library and see me update chapters, mind your business.

- I will NOT tolerate racism, homophobia, sexism, misogyny, toxic masculinity, etc. If I find any of these in my comments, you will be muted. I don't care if I lose a reader; I care more about quality instead of quantity :)

~~~~

Hannah Kim as Echo Creed— @ HannahKim27 on Instagram

Songs

Songs

Even if it hurts- Sam Tinnesz

Yellow flicker beat- Lorde

Start a war- Klergy, Valerie Broussard

Soldier- Fleurie

Sky fall- Adele

Way down we go- KALEO

Through the eyes of a child- Aurora

You're somebody else- Flora cash

Revolution- The Score

Glory and Gore- Lorde

Ready Aim Fire- Imagine Dragons

I found- Amber Run

Walk through the fire- Klergy, BELLSAINT

The begging of the end- Klergy, Valerie Broussard