Chapter 12

A/N Hey, I was finally able to get my hands on a laptop, my boyfriend is letting me borrow his old one and he took mine to see if it can be easily/cheaply fixed. If not I am going to just buy a new one.

Also I'm really sorry for dropping off the face of the earth for a few months. I know Corona Quarantine is hitting a lot of people hard, it has made me lethargic and I lost a lot of creative motivation.

NOW ONTO THE STORY

After a bit of struggle keeping the guys, specifically Luffy, from joining your sleepover the three of you arrive at your house. This will be the first comfortable and fully open tour of your house you give someone besides your dad. The front door goes directly into the livingroom; there is a big, soft couch, a bookshelf with books from many genres, a fireplace, and a big comfy chair. Nothing was particularly expensive, part of it you made yourself, but there was an almost regal air to the room. In the kitchen, there is an island in the middle with a polished stone top, light wood barstools on one side and storage on the other, your fridge and oven are some of the nicest things in the house quality-wise, and the stove has a window directly above it. Attached to the right of the kitchen area there is a breakfast nook with a round table and 4 chairs. The cabinets and storage for the two rooms are dark to contrast with the light wooden chairs and table.

"This is all simple but elegant and warm, it is easy to feel welcome and safe just by walking in here" Nami commented.

"That was the plan" you smile, " I figured as the leader of the town people needed to feel comfortable and safe if they came to me for help. Even though that meant I couldn't be at ease."

the last public areas of the house are the office, bathroom, and the downstairs guest room, similarly simply and warmly decorated. Then for the first time in a long time you showed someone the private areas of your house. The room your dad usually used was still decorated simply but you decided it would be funny to make it cute and pastel colored, the walls were pink, the furniture was white, and the comforter on the queen sized bed was white with pink and yellow flowers. It was your general punishment to your dad since you didn't get to see him often, especially when you showed it to him and part of his crew the first time, they give him a hard time about any time they come to visit.

Last you showed them your master suite, it was decorated in your favorite colors and had a California King sized bed. You had blackout curtains so you could have full privacy, you had claimed it was because of light sensitivity while sleeping and occasional migraines when you got them so no one really thought anything of it. Your bed was covered in pillows and stuffed animals and you had a desk at one of the two big windows. Your bathroom had a window to let out steam but it was near the top of the wall in a spot where no one could see into the room, even if the managed to look into the window from a distance all they would see is the wall. the look of the room was pretty normal, shower, tub, toilet, sink, cabinet for storing toiletries, and vanity/mirror cabinet.

With the tour done you all head back to the kitchen for dinner. You begin to make pasta and before you had the water boiling your dad came in and said he was going to stay with his crew at the inn for the night. "Wouldn't want to get in the way" he said "have fun"

"Um, okay" you were confused, you figured of all the people that would want to be nosy he would, but he just left, "Bye dad, goodnight"

You, Robin, and Nami went back to work on dinner, cutting vegetables for the sauce and salad. Your years of practice being constantly on the watch had you notice movement in your peripheral vision while you stirred the sauce. The guys were spying, including your dad. You shake you head and point it out to the girls, the guys ran away for now since you caught them red handed. Once you had finished cooking you closed the window and curtains to prevent further spying from that vantage point.