Worries

Before the oncoming of a hailstorm the winds swirls in gusts of ice cold air

Something was going to happen.

A month had passed since Karma and Alistair fell in the habits of being a profitable source for one another. But the cold air they carried around one another did absolutely nothing but flair the rumors going around.

Karma itched to understand him and Alistair in secracy wanted to have her complete trust.

The Masculine King and the doe eyed beauty were definitely fucking behind the closed doors taken in the way Alistair was always hovering over Karma, looking after her was proof enough but alas... the champion fighter paid little heed to such baseless talks, Karma was his support and thus he extended his protection to her.

But looking back a past few days the girl was acting weird.... vicious, angry and filled with hatred.

Alistair wanted to punch himself. It pained him to see her spending her golden days of life living with such hardships and it shouldn't.

Why must he care that at the age where girls were spending money on clothes and shoes living the innocent joyous life, Karma had to grow up acting poised and determined.

Why must he pay heed that she had it all but he never saw her genuinely smiling with mirth that she lived in sorrow and self loathing.

Why must his stone heart clench when dark circles lined her beautiful eyes with working late night when girls same age as her were weaving fantasies in their soft cocoon beds.

Alistair had been growing worried with how atrocious her mood was nowadays. She skipped lunches to study files and went home as late as 3 am in morning again showing up early at 7. She wasn't living at all.

But after digging some dirt the worry disappeared and the place was filled with absolute fury.

Photos and portfolios of a hooded man were scattered all over Alistair's desk, he clicked his tongue experiencing faint disappointment. Karma was so interested in such a lowly grade man-whore and Alistair couldn't help the darkening of his zirconium eyes, what did she wanted with this man who was a regular customer of brothels.

His face couldn't be seen clearly, most of the time a pair of electric blue eyes were the only thing that were staring into nothingness.

Alistair could have understood if the man whom Karma wanted to exploit was Cassius himself but his son.... Why? Moreover how the hell such a girl came across the son of a drug Lord?

"Mr Alessandro, this man is very well protected and has been laying low since he was 19, it has been three years since he started living in his father's house but none have ever seen him. The guards refuse to tell anything about him.

Only women can be seen entering his house-"

"And I thought this was something I had specifically asked for so it's a surprise that you didn't called or informed me that you got an important information."