KISS

NOT EDITED

Alistair was not sure if the fate had gone berserk or destiny had finally stopped favoring him altogether. The long lashes kissing his virile features were morphed into intense fury.

Since the day Karma has entered his life six months ago he had felt only two emotions, one was anger because she tested him every single time and the second was peace, having her close to him was like seating a drug addict inside of a warehouse filled with cocaine and yet not allowing him to have a whiff.

It was pure torture, Alistair would never lie, he had seen beauties of all kind in all these years, innocent, kind, some were regal others were soft but Karma was an ethereal fairy, so lethal that she would cut the tongue that said something of displeasure towards her, she was crude and manipulative, too brutal and sinning but the irony was Alistair was ready to sin for her.

She matched him like a piece of broken crystal glass finding its other crooked half that fit every ridge and groove. A woman as such as her should draw any man away with fear but Alistair rejoiced in the fact that she could only be his, there would honestly be men who would die to stand by the tigress but the dignity and courage to hunt with her.....only he had that courage.

It was only three days ago that she got jealous of Scarlett, for what matter...Alistair was not even aware, how could she compare herself to any other woman, for Alistair, Karma was an alluring drop of nectarous honey which fell from the heavens and directly into his palm.

He had thought that their complicated relationship would now come to a closure but then for two days the woman decided not to show up, here Alistair did not need ask why, only the next day he was informed from the headquarters that they were going to raid the private islands belonging to Alaric and he smiled in satisfaction.

She had started the plan, so he could not help but back her up. Instead of the normal police investigation, he rather dispatched the high end officials of the secret services comprising of assassins and spy which could not be questioned and manipulated. Very soon the father son duo would be dragged to court.

But the happiness he felt disappeared today the moment Aiden brought a printed letter with Karma's sign on it, the woman dared to resign.

Alistair had crumbled the paper, tearing it vigorously and throwing away. The woman was too daring and he now intended to know how she thought that he would let her go.

His car zoomed like a bullet breaking all rules and protocols but he did not bothered, the roads passing in a shiny blur due the the various neon signboards.

The Mercedes Benz was boarded as soon as he heard Aiden saying those words.

"She said that she knew the poison was going to make her old wounds bleed but she drank it anyway hoping that it would deem her immortal."

Alistair was certain that Karma referred to him as a poison and also that he had betrayed her trust. His mind was dizzy with the things happening and he didn't even realized that his car was now parked right infront of her magnanimous mansion.

The glass window was pulled down making a guard step close to identify the male.

"Sir, we have strict orders, our miss does not wish to see anybody."

Alistair's jaw clenched, what did she wanted to prove? surely she did not even planned to give him a chance to correct things that had gone wrong.

If she would join any other organization it was sure she would meet new people, it would not be a big deal if anyone took interest in her, he could simply make that person disappear from the face of the earth but what if...what if she liked someone else.