Break me

Not edited

18++

Ruby roses floated on the crystal warm water that has been poured into the gigantic bathtub made up of green quartz. The moment Alistair's house was installed with such an expensive luxury that could even make the most expensive of the cars seem cheap, Alistair had thought he had done a mistake to have such a palace build at his name....what was the use of such things when he had to remain solo.

But now that he had Karma he wished to spoil her to the extends of his capabilities

All the types of luxurious bath oils and body scrubs scented with flowery and fruity smells were kept aside of the in a small tray as per the liking of the doe eyed girl that was being carried by the alpha male who had clutched her tightly to his naked chest passing his warmth to her.

His one arm encircling her waist while the other supported her up by clutching her bottom. Karma shuddered as the cold wind encircled her making Alistair kiss her forehead and gently lower her down in the warm cocoon.

The woman did not seem to like it as she looked up at his copper irises with large melted pools of cerulean shining in love as both of her hands shot out to make him come to her and hold her near.

"just give me a second sweetheart." he patted her head softly and made his way to the corner of the bathroom as big as the size of his bedroom and turned on the thermostat.

"oh god" Karma whispered softly as she felt herself being engulfed with gentle caress of the bubbles forming in he bathtub,the room temperature soon going to mild warm.

Water splashed a little as Alistair settled infront of Karma watching her tremble slightly as she saw him taking off his briefs.

KARMA'S POV

He watched me intently, to see if I would back down now, now that I watching him taking off his pants agonizingly slow, my eyes met his and I almost whimpered with how predatory he looked as he shuffled off the material nearby, his length completely being highlighted in the boxer briefs that he wore.

His eyes never left mine and the intensity inside those, the dark desire made me almost encircle his waist for tucking myself safe from the raw emotions that filled the pit of my stomach, that consumed my soul but I held onto the thread of patience, his hands pulled down the only material left and I could not help my eyes widen.

He would break me.

I looked up to his eyes in awe and fear tingling together at the surface and saw the most handsome man I had ever seen deriving pleasure from intimidating me. it was almost a promise, the way his face morphed into that of a possessive beast spoke lengths that once he was done with me I would be ruined for anybody in the world.

Not only he had my heart now but the way he will control the strings of my body with leave a remembrance in ever pore of my skin that to whom I belonged to, not only in this life but in all those to be born again.....I was ruined.