Don't touch

Mature

Not edited

A moan escaped past her plump lips like a blissful chant as Alistair buried his face in the crook of her neck leaving burning kisses, her own name echoing in her ear when he whispered distractedly, completely lost in her, unaware of his own actions.

"Karma" and again it was like music in the heavy rain that he coherently mumbled to her.

A hand was covering her mouth as tears streamed down her porcelain face, not understanding if she was falling apart from the pleasure or drowning in his love.

His cóck buried inside her pussy to the hilt as she felt him inside her womb before he pulled out slowly, sheathing inside her again making her thread her fingers in the chocolate locks of his all the while her other hand held his neck supporting herself.

If someone would have enquired the girl who she was at the moment she couldn't not remember, not even tell if it was day and night.

Alistair's shoulder was a mess, red marks littered like a sunset painting on an artist's canvas, Karma kissing his throat and skin she could latch her lips to.

She weeped shaking her head as his callused palm held her creamy ass fucking her relentlessly. Her golden brown hair that was done to perfection was a glorious mess by now, the diamond flower that held the threads together was discarded as soon as Alistair saw Karma all ready to go out.

"Alistair please!" her lips wobbled, eyes rolling back when he resorted to turn her over with her on top without taking his throbbing member out.

He bound her arms behind her back with one palm of his. A precious drop of tear trailed down her cheek dropping onto his jaw as she looked at him with her big blue eyes begging and crying, incoherent whimpers leaving the lips one after another.

They way she looked like a enchantment today, Alistair would be damned if anyone else had the pleasure to see her like that. While the whole house was asleep, the pair was too much awake dripping in lust and love. Karma's body arched as a thumb pressed down at her clit.

A loud wail was resonated as her body shuddered she came hard which was followed by thick ropes of semen being released inside her dripping pussy.

Her body fell limp down on him as he cradled her to his chest, a small kiss to her head was what Karma felt before she realized that she was beyond late for the school reunion that was organized. It was a homey small party where the principal himself had invited her specifically with respect and consideration.

"Alistair!" She smacked his chest softly before trying to get up only to be covered again by his muscular arms as he kissed her whole face making her giggle in mirth.

"We will be late, daddy!" the girl reprimanded before sighing as she saw her ice white skirt ripped in pieces on the floor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Karma left the room in her hotel suite she did not know that she would regret it as soon as she step foot in the place.

Instead of being a club party full of booze where others would dance and doze off while she teased Alistair it was more like a formal event of luxury......as much luxury as the small town could arrange. It although was a club but the residents were more or less looked they were present to do business deals rather that letting lose and mingling.

Every girl in the place eyed her Alistair with desperate needy eyes making Karma internally fume. She was going to cry with how many girls looked at him but the frown of displeasure was soon converted to a giggle as she looked up to the Alpha male who had dark eyes glaring right at the boys making them look away in fear.

Looks like they both need to ward of the other sex.

"Are you jealous?" When the beautiful girl tilted her head, showing off the sapphire earrings that she wore glinting in shining lights Alistair could not help but put an arm around her waist, his baby looked beautiful in absolutely everything she carried on herself.

A dark maroon dress falling right past her knees accentuated her curves while her hair which had been completely tangled due to his passion was now smoothened into the natural waves.

"Tell me baby, do you feel my seed inside yourself, I hope that answers your question that how jealous and possessive I feel." Alistair made way past the people going to the corner and sitting with Karma beside him who seemed to be frozen and hazy.

"You don't need to-"

"KARMA!" A woman adorned with black stilettoes and dress in blue called Karma making the entire party's attention on the trio seated at the corner. Her stature screamed money and wealth while the perfect makeup highlighted her gorgeous features.

Mariah Samules, the one girl whom Karma recognized at the exact same moment she set her eyes upon her but pretended to be unaware. The woman, once her bestfriend, was selfish from her very heart and Karma did not wanted a leech to attach to her which she clearly could not keep her eyes away from Alistair who didn't even bother to look at her.

"Yes? how may I help you?" Mariah frowned at the polite yet unwelcoming tone of her friend, this Karma too different from the one she knew years ago and the fire in her eyes threatened her but the male beside her enticed her to be drawn to him.

-------------------------

Alistair was watching his girl from the drinking island while he had a scotch as she mingled with her old schoolmates excited to know how they were doing, his lips curved into a small smile when he watched the girl he loved showered with praises as she could not help eyeing him every now and them.

He was so engrossed in the doll that laughed that he had no idea when a woman sat beside him.

"I am watching you from sometime, looks like your date for the day abandoned you." When Mariah said to Alistair pretending to be sorry and worried Alistair raised a brow as if enquiring if she was blind but choose to remain silent, ignoring the creature.

"If you want I can help you." When her hand came to touch him Alistair's thunderous expression made her stagger back.

The man pulled his shirt collar away from his neck only to show the ignorant woman the red Magnolian flowers of the east blossoming onto his skin.

"W-what-"

"This is a tigress marking her territory."

"Do you know what happens when your cross it? They fucking hunt you down."

And when Mariah snapped her head towards Karma, the woman recoiled at the murderous intent swirling in those wrathful cyan irises.