Monster

The night was supposed to be full of surprises and comfort with finally things going according to how Cassius had planned.

His son had been given a plain white stale void of all crimes and his blood dripping business was prospering with the deal made with Alistair, Cassius felt that fate had been completely bestowing to him.

Unknown to him the small smile decorating his features and the twinkle in his brown eyes was what Karma had planned all along, to make one so comfortable that he lets his guards down.

The time when Cassius was drinking in joy with voice of women giggling amongst themselves as they were pressed against him was the same time AAS the Crime intelligence had raided their base.

His phone rung and rung but the voice dimmed in the noise of debauchery. The woman laughed and the seniors in the crime branch did too.

The bulky guards outside the drug cartel did not received any commands making their skin twist in fury. The helicopters flying in circles above the island indicated they were in grave danger, it was the government or an enemy mafia clan which came to have their control over them.

They had to decide now, whether to fight or retreat, many were unsure taking a step back while some remained which refused to surrender.

Located near the fiji islands filled with tourist resorts and beaches nobody could even have thought in their dreams that an underground base filled with drugs was ready to be transported via ancient silk routes.

Even after entering the base all they could see were antiquities, beautiful glass merchandise making them look at each other in confusion but the high generals ordering the raid could not have been fooled so the police dogs were transported inside for help.

As soon as the creatures entered, their furious barks resonated simultaneously as they smelled the white powder which was first liquifies and then made solid to look like glass. Those things themselves were made of the drug powder.

Cameras flashed, encapturing every single of the proofs needed. The prevailing silence and murmuring were stopped when a series of blasts that shook the earth were heard outside.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"BREAKING NEWS, this is the most explosive news we have heard in a while Brad" the woman news anchor cladded in a plain blue dress chatted on the live broadcast with her co anchor.

"Completely Agreed Sarah, It is said that 200 pounds of GHB, 100 pounds of Hallucinogens, 100 pounds of MDMA ecstasy and 200 pounds of Cocaine had been discovered in the islands of Fiji in an underground base."

Brad continued with his coworker looking right at the camera when at a side of the television screen the images from the site were displayed.

"The list does not ends here, along the coasts and connected with Los Angeles many other such heavy dosage clubs have been discovered which deal in prostitution and drug abuse.

Surprisingly the owner of this illegal trade is Mr Cassius, one of the great businessmen of the nation. After being discovered his men who are all involved in the legal trade ambushed the police and crime branch officers." Sarah continued after Brad, both of them professionally describing the situation.

"twenty civilans have been injured in the fight but were protected by the legal force while three men from the police have been injured seriously and are currently in ICU.

Seven of the criminals have been caught among which two confessed that the attack was ordered by Mr Alaric, son of Mr Cassius-"

The screen was switched off as Alistair grinned, it had been several hours since Karma was asleep and did not seem to wake up because she was exhausted and the food which was prepared for her was not even tasted but the sweet taste of revenge did extinguished his fury somehow.

Karma was getting calls after calls the generals, officers and the vice president himself congratulating her but instead of her they talked to him since he replied in her place telling the people that his fiancé was not well.

In one single night the woman was not only transferred to the warfare department as she had previously wanted but now she had a title for herself too......she was promoted to the rank of a general, a woman had shown such courage and was awarded respectively for that.

Alistair felt his heart bursting with pride as he saw the girl sleeping like a cute baby fawn, who would look at her and would be able to know that she was a tigress, well the answer was now everybody knew.

At one end of the city was celebration while at the other was destruction.

"Father, if I too went with you inside the prison how will I be able to rescue you." Cassius had his eyes red and face blown wild in overwhelming fear. just some hours ago his world was perfect and now...

"What do you mean?" Ofcourse Cassius knew what Alaric meant but as a father he refused to believe it. Has he been too blind to see what a demon he was raising, such venomous snake he had loved as his own son.

"What I mean is that please surrender and accept that it was only you who ordered the attack and you are the owner of this illegal business because technically only you are. I have no name here." The anger and violence that reflected on Alaric's face made Cassius take a step back.

"NONSENSE! I have fed you, saved you from your countless crimes, I have given you everything you ungrateful bastard!"

A hand wrapped around Cassius' throat tightening against his windpipe as Alaric sneered watching his fathers' face go pale with the lack of air.

"It was you who encouraged me that I can get away with anything so now I tell you father, if you did not accepted the crime upon your name i will have you skinned alive. There was you who told me that Karma and the girls like her are unworthy.

Do you know what I feel now?" his smile got deeply disturbing as he tilted his head like a psychopath.

"She is a precious treasure which only I can taint, I have to have her anyway possible, I discarded her then because she was a thrash but now I see....I see what fool I was, I have to have her father and till I can have her, I will not go anywhere else.

You made me a monster now you will be the one I will unleash my monstrosity upon."