[]Lunch[]

///

"especially iwa-chan"

///

"Oi (L/n)-saaaaaaan!"

You turn around and see Oikawa running up to you, with Iwaizumi behind him.

"You live around here (L/n)-san?" he asks.

You nod.

"Yeah a couple blocks that way. You?"

Iwaiumi points indicating where.

"Our houses are just over that hill."

Oikawa puts one arm around each of you and pulls you both closer to him.

"We can walk to school together EVERY DAY NOW!"

"Not every day." Iwaizumi reminds him.

"Oh right," Oikawa says releasing his grip on you two, "Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I Iive at my dad's house. That means you two will be alllllllll alone three days of the week."

Iwaizumi punches him in the side while you continue looking forward, not catching onto his teasing.

"So you guys have a practice match today right?" you ask.

"Yeah, it's against this school Karasuno." Iwaizumi replies.

"I didn't think they'd put a real match and a practice match so close together. Aren't you guys tired after that game yesterday?"

Oikawa smiles ruffling your hair.

"You underestimate us (L/n)-san~"

Iwaizumi smacks the back of Oikawa's head.

"You're gonna mess up her hair Shittykawa!"

"Ahhhh Iwa-chan you meanie!"

You giggle at their funny interaction, making Iwaizumi blush. He looks at you intently while you laugh cutely, hoping you don't notice.

"Your nicknames are Shittykawa and Iwa-chan? You guys are cute."

Oikawa smiles big and Iwaizumi blushes next to him.

"We know (L/n)-san!" Oikawa exclaims proudly.

You laugh again.

The three of you arrive at school and get to your classroom. You take your seat a couple rows behind the two friends.

When lunch time rolls around, you plan on eating by yourself at your desk like yesterday.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi notice, and Oikawa says they should invite you to eat lunch with them and the team.

"That's a good idea." Iwaizumi starts, "You should go ask-"

Oikawa pushed him over to your desk, forcing him do it himself. Now that he was right next to your desk, he was frozen. You look up at him curiously.

"Yes?" you ask sweetly.

"Uhh Oikawa and I were just saying that you could eat outside with us and the rest of team." 

He rubbed the back of his neck.

"O-only if you want to though! You can totally stay in here if y-"

"Alright." you say, already standing up with your bags.