[]Smile[]

///

"HA! you're blushing."

///

When Iwaizumi got to his house, he went straight to his room and fell on his bed. He was exhausted, but still had enough energy to get his phone out of his pocket when it started to ring. He looked at the contact and reluctantly answered.

"Yeah Shittykawa?"

"Iwa-chan! Could you give me (Y/n)-chan's number. We're gonna add her to a group chat."

"I don't have her number."

"WHAT!? Iwa-chan you fool."

"What?"

"How are you gonna win her over if you don't even have the guts to ask for her number."

"I'm not trying to win her over."

"Mhmmmmmm. Well you better get her number tomorrow."

"Why me?"

"Because!"

And on that note, Oikawa hung up on his friend. Iwaizumi sighed and shoved a pillow onto his face. He knows Oikawa is right; he'll never get anywhere with you if his confidence stays so low. He let out a frustrated groan. 

Why is a girl I just met making me feel like this?

~

"Sooooo...." your mother said as you walked in your house.

"What?"

"What's the deal?"

"Huh?"

"You know what I'm talking about! That Iwaizumi boy. He's nice isn't he?"

"I guess."

"HA! You're blushing."

You look away from your mother, embarrassed that you couldn't hide it. She kept nagging you as you helped her make dinner.

"How'd you meet?"

"After one of his volleyball games."

"Oh?"

"I joined the journaling club so I had to go there to take pictures and write an article and stuff."

"So did he bump into you but then swiftly catch you in his arms as you looked each other in the eyes, realizing it was true love?"

You sprayed water from your hands onto your laughing mother.

"No, I just took a really good picture of him and wanted to show him."

Your mother squealed in excitement as you tried to calm her down.

"I- I was showing the other team members pictures too! I just... printed his out for him."

"YOU PRINTED OUT A PICTURE OF A HOT BOY AND GAVE IT TO HIM? HAVE YOU NO SHAME (Y/N)!?"

You sighed annoyed, and continued on with dinner.

"You're the only one who thought it out that far mother. No one else thought it was weird."

"Well, either way, it's nice that you've found some friends."

~

"Iwa! Oikawa!" you call, jogging towards them.

"Morning (Y/n)-chan." Iwaizumi greets.