[]Saturday[]

///

"anything for my son-in-law."

///

Saturday.

Last night was the dance. Partying, dancing, yelling, singing. Kissing. Falling in love. Etc.

You passed out in the car on the way home, of course. what you didn't understand was how you were now in your sweats and a thin strapped tank top, tucked into your bed. At least it was your own room though.

Your thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in?"

Mother never knocks before coming in.

You were surprised, to say the least, when Iwaizumi walked in, looking equally tired to you. He was wearing a pair of boys basketball shorts that you bought when you were in that horrible tomboy faze, and one of your larger men's graphic tees.

"You know, usually the girl in the relationship is the one who steals clothes." you say.

He chuckles then walks over to sit on your bed next to you, and you sit up criss cross.

"Why is that the first thing you think of when you wake up to me in your house?"

"Honestly, I don't know. Now, not that I mind, but why are in my house?"

He smiled and laid his head in your lap, and subconsciously began to play with his hair.

"I carried you in last night, and your mom gave me some clothes and said I could sleep on the couch."

"Alright," you start, "but how did I get out of my dress?"

"Don't worry, it was your mom."

"Wouldn't mind it being you."

"Hm?"

"Nothing." you say with a chuckle. "Wanna watch a movie?"

All you got in response was an indistinguishable mumble as he wrapped his arms around you. You giggle and lean back onto the headboard, still combing your hands through his dark brown locks. He adjusted so that his face was buried into your stomach, and his arms were trapped between your back and the headboard. 

After a couple minutes of you being mesmerized by how smooth his hair is, he moved his face so that his cheek was resting on you, and he studied the room. His eyes found the first stuffed animal he won for you at the fair- the lavender colored bear.

He smiled and you followed his gaze to it.

"Where are the rest?" he asks.

You giggle and push his head slightly, signaling for him to sit up. You then folded your cover over, revealing the abundant amount of stuffed animals he had won for you.

"You kept all of them?" he exclaimed with a bit of shock.

"Duh." you smile.

He reached over to pick one up to inspect it, then shoved it in your face. You laugh and lean back onto the bed on top of the rest of the stuffed animals. Iwa pulls the toy out of your face, and is immediately met with a pillow to the face.

He squints his eyes at you then tackles you back down onto the bed when you try to sit up.

"Stop!" you cry in a laughing fit.

He wrapped his arms tightly around you yet again, face buried into your shoulder this time. His body wight on top of you was calming, like a weighted blanket. 

You start rubbing his back with one hand, and his hair with the other.

"Who knew you were such a baby?" you tease.

He moves his head up so that you could see his disapproving eyes.

"Says the girl with a hundred stuffed animals."

"And who got them all for me?"

Iwa used his arms to raise himself in a sort of push up position over you. He leaned down and kissed your nose before jumping up from bed.

"What movie you wanna watch?" he asks nonchalantly.

"Seriously?" you say, standing up as well, "Just the nose? That's it?"

He rolls his eyes then pulls your arm towards him, and gives you a quick but meaningful kiss on lips.

"Better?"

"Mmm... yeah I guess."

You giggle and walk out of the room with him following.

"So needy." he says in a fake exasperated voice.

"I can kick you out right now." you say defiantly as you both enter the kitchen.

"No you can't missy."

You both turn your heads to see your mother entering the kitchen in her fuzzy robe and pajamas.

"We're keeping him, whether you like it or not. And you're getting married."

You groan out of embarrassment, and bury your face in your hands with your elbows on the counter. Iwaizumi chuckled with a blush and greeted your mother.

"Morning (L/n)-san. Thanks for letting me stay."

"Oh it's nothing honey." she grins, "Anything for my son-in-law."

Iwaizumi's cheeks grow red again as he smiled. You lift your head up to face your mother."He's not even your son-in-law yet Mother!"

Your mother smirked.

"Yet?" she says teasingly.

You groan even louder now while you go hide in the pantry, "That's not what I meant!"

Your mother and Iwaizumi laugh as you grudgingly pull a box of cereal out.

~

After eating a bowl of embarrassment for breakfast, you and Iwaizumi went to sit on the couch. You leaned on his shoulder as you scrolled through movies, but he soon grabbed the remote from your hand and turned off the TV.

"Hey!" 

"Come one we're going out." he responds.

"Huh?"

He stood up and held out a hand for you.

"Let's go to the movie theater."

You smile at his idea and take his hand.

"Not in this." you say, motioning to yours and his outfits. "I'll go change now, then we'll walk over to your house."

He cringed as you walked away, your hands slowly releasing from each other's grasps.

"Do we have to?" he almost whines, "my family's kinda..."

"Weird?" you say, finishing his sentence. 

He nods

You roll your eyes, "You have met my mother, right? I think I'll be fine."

He chuckles and rubs the back of his neck, "Yeah I guess."

~

After getting changed, you and Iwa start the short walk to his house. When you get there, you both walk up to the front door. As Iwaizumi raises a hand to open the already unlocked door, a crash is heard inside, along with some yelling.

He sighs and turns around, "We don't have to go out to a movie."

You grab him by the collar of his, well, your shirt.

"No take backs!" you demand.

Before he can argue, the door is swung open, revealing a black haired woman about the same height as you.