[]Dance pt 3[]

///

"there's no slow when rihanna turns up"

///

Unbeknownst to you and Iwaizumi at the moment, your friends had kept their promise to your mother and took pictures.

Akira was basically squealing in excitement the whole time

"Calm down Akira." Izumi says sternly.

Makki puts an arm around her shoulder and slouches.

"Zumi-chan, can you blame her? I mean look at this!" he exclaims, pointing at you and Iwa with your heads together, "Ahhh young love."

Mattsun sighs, "That could be you and me Makki."

"Bro..."

"Bro..."

"Stop flirting." Izumi says with a smile she couldn't hide.

"Where are Oikawa and Hana though?" Akira asks.

Makki disappointingly points to one side of the dance floor with his thumb, where Hana and Oikawa are dancing as if the romantic slow song is some 80's rock banger.

"Those two are..." 

The other three look at Mattsun as he searches for the phrase to finish his sentence.

"...Yeah I got nothing. No words."

They all laugh and the song begins to some to an end.

You and Iwa were still almost hugging each other, even a couple seconds after the music ended. Luckily, you avoided the awkwardness of having to let go of each other quietly, since Oikawa and Hana were already running over to pounce on you.

"(Y/n) (Y/n) (Y/n)!" Hana exclaims, shaking your shoulders, "The sky is really pretty tonight! You can see all the stars! Me and Toru saw a UFO!"

You and Iwaizumi looked at each other knowingly, after hearing Hana utter Oikawa's first name.

"Iwa-chan~" Oikawa says slyly, draping an arm around his best friend's shoulder, "You heard Hana! The sky is pretty."

He added extra strain onto the last sentence, like he was ordering Iwaizumi to do something. Iwa rolled his eyes and pushed his friend off of him. Then, taking the hint, he takes you by the wrist. He pulls you away from Hana gently, and you both head towards the staircase hidden in the back.

By the time you get to the double doors to the stairs, your hands have slipped into each other's, gripping not too tight. Iwa opens the door then leads you up the stairs, as you walk about one step behind him. When you get to the roof, you can see that Hana and Oikawa weren't lying.

The sky was very pretty tonight.

You both went to the edge, resting your elbows on the concrete stopping you from falling.

"The sky is beautiful." you say while tilting your head up slightly to look at it.

Though Iwa's head was faced towards you as he spoke, "Not as beautiful as you."

You instantly blush and look back at him, seeing a look of regret on his face. He buries his face in his hands and says something, muffled.

"Ughhh that was so cheesy!"

He seems so angry at himself that he forgets you're there, but you remind him of your presence with a giggle.

He feels your hands gently pry his hands off of his face, and you keep holding them as you take them down.