[]Convincing[]

///

"EHHHH?!"

///

It's been a couple weeks since the fair. You and Iwaizumi haven't gone out on any dates since then, but you still hang out with each other all the time. 

Your friend group however, has changed for the better. Now instead of you and a bunch of testosterone filled boys, Hana, Izumi, and Akira hang out with you and the team. It makes lunch even more fun, and the three of them blended into the group easily. You also moved from the cramped picnic table to the roof for lunch.

~

The lunch bell rang, making your head jerk up. Hana giggled and walked to your desk.

"C'mon (Y/n) we need to get to the roof with the others."

You sat up and eventually stood up lazily.

"Mhm."

Your friend laughed again at your groggy self and pulled you by the wrist to the roof.

"(Y/n)-chan! Hana-chaaaaaaaan!"

You both spot the excited setter and Hana went to sit on the ground next to him. You sat on the other side of her, next to Iwaizumi.

"Afternoon, pretty boy." you joke.

Iwa snickered and Oikawa pouted.

"You're both so rude to me!"

Hana patted his back sympathetically as he pretended to be more upset than he actually was, causing you and Iwaizumi to give each other knowing looks. Soon, Izumi and Akira walked up with Makki and Mattsun.

"'Sup lovebirds!" Makki calls, plopping down on the ground with us. Izumi giggled as she sat gracefully next to him. Mattsun and Akira followed, and then we all ate our lunches together.

At some point, the other six were in some weird argument about whether aliens were better than monsters, and Iwa and you tuned them out. You finished your food, but still felt hungry. You subconsciously eyed Iwa's bento box, which still had some meat in it. He noticed your staring and smiled, thinking it was cute. 

He took his chopsticks to pick up a piece and moved it in front of your face. You looked away, slightly embarrassed for being caught but he just laughed.

"Don't pretend like you weren't just drooling over my bento box." he snikered.

You whipped your head back to face him.

"I was not drooli-!"

He took the opportunity you gave him with your mouth open to put the food inside. You froze, but began to slowly chew it, savoring every bit of it. You swallowed and looked at the smug Iwaizumi.

"Want more?"

You roll your eyes, but reluctantly nod as you snatch away his chopsticks to eat it yourself. After eating the rest of his food, which he insisted he didn't want anymore, you put down the chopsticks.

"Thanks..." you mumble.

He smiled and ruffled your hair, causing you to grip the hand he was ruffling with.

"Ah ah ah you're messing it up!" you whined.

He only chuckled more as he started to fix your hair, tucking in loose strands.

During all this, neither of you had noticed that your friends had gone quiet and were taking pictures to embarrass you guys with later.

~