[]Fair pt 1[]

///

"you look... really nice"

///

You were just getting down the stairs for breakfast when you heard the doorbell ring. You opened the door slowly, and saw Iwaizumi standing there with a shopping bag. He was wearing a hoodie with another jacket layered on top of it, and jeans.

 He was wearing a hoodie with another jacket layered on top of it, and jeans

"Iwa?" you said confused, motioning for him to come inside. "I thought you were getting me at nine?"

He rubbed the nape of his neck anxiously.

"Y-yeah but I wanted to get here before you got dressed because..."

He stood there quiet for a few seconds, but then held out the shopping bag.

"This is for you." he blurted with red cheeks.

You smiled and your eyes widened after taking the bag and looking in it. You let the bag drop to the floor as you pulled out the cute skirt that you had wanted for quite some time.

"Do you like it? It's fine if you don-"

"I love it!" you yelled, which was a bit out of character for you.

Iwaizumi now looked at you with wide eyes, but also a hint of relief.

"You uh, stopped to look at it while we were at the mall that one time." he chuckled, "And I thought maybe if I gave it to you this morning, you could wear it to the fair.

You held the skirt out in front of you, inspecting every bit of it. You then let your eyes travel past the skirt and onto Iwaizumi.

"Thank you." you said with a smile.

He smiled back as you made your way to the stairs.

"I've got to do my hair and makeup too, so I might be while. You can get something to eat and sit down if you want."

He nodded and went to sit on one of your living room couches. He pulled out his phone and checked his notifications while you got ready.

~

You did your hair and makeup like usual, then started putting together your outfit to match the skirt.