[]Boba[]

///

"language iwa-chan!"

///

It's now been a month since school started. You have a few girl friends around school, but you're still closer with the boys on the volleyball team. You obviously knew this made people judge you. You looked like the girl who only hangs out with boys because there's "less drama". But you really just stuck by them because you were grateful. They never made you feel left out, and invited you to everything. You did decline every once in a while, just to let them get some stupid boy time by themselves.

~

Iwaizumi was walking out of volleyball practice with Oikawa, who was continuously teasing him.

"You know, I can't believe Mattsun got her number before you did Iwa-chan."

Iwaizumi scowled at him.

"So?"

"Well I do recall telling you to get her number a couple weeks ago, but I guess you chickened out." he said with a smug face.

"I did not chicken out! I just... forgot."

Oikawa laughed and put his hand on Iwaizumi's shoulder.

"Forgot?" Yeah right! You don't forget aaaaaanything about (Y/n)-chan."

"Shut up Shittykawa." he said, brushing his hand off his shoulder.

"Oi wait up!" 

The boys paused at the recognition of your voice. Oikawa looked behind at you and grinned.

"(Y/n)-chaaaaaaaaaan"

You caught up and went in between them, grabbing one of their arms with each hand.

"We're going to the mall." you state blankly.

Oikawa chuckled and Iwaizumi smiled at your assertiveness.

"What for?" he asked.

You let go of their arms and reply.

"My mother works as a manager at one of the businesses there, so I get a discount at most of the stores."

You continued looking forward with determination, and Iwaizumi could've sworn there was a twinkle in your eye.

"Anyways, I heard there's this new boba place there and I need to try it."

Oikawa put his hand on his chin pondering.

"I've never had boba before. This'll be interesting."

You look up and Iwaizumi.

"What about you Iwa?"

Caught off guard by your nickname for him, he blushed and stuttered.

"Oh uhh... what were we talking about?"

You giggle as Oikawa laughs along with you.

"Iwa-chan, have you ever had boba tea?"

"Umm, I think I did this one time with my aunt."

"Was it good?"

"Don't remember."

"Of course it was good," you said with a smile, "Boba is always good."

The two boys chuckled. They'd never seen you so eager for something before.

The three of you made small talk on the way to the mall, which was only about a fifteen minute walk. When you got there, you and Iwaizumi had to drag Oikawa to the food court, since he wanted stop at every store front window to look at the displays.