Meet Jamie

After having some cookies and milk, Jack offered to take me to meet 'a friend of his'. At first I was uncertain: no one else had come to the Pole (and there were only five guardians), my father was not a friend of Jack's, and my mother was still back at home, so this friend of Jack's must have been human.
"Yep, he's human," Jack said with a smile as he tossed and caught a magical-looking snow globe in his hands.
Great, I have a gender and a species; maybe he'll tell me the name next, I thought to myself.

"Is that yours?" I asked, pointing to the snow globe. Jack hesitated, nearly dropping it.

"I-I borrowed it from North," he stammered, before we approached the room we'd been in before - where I'd thrown a tantrum. He spoke into it before throwing it to the floor. Suddenly, it transformed and flashed and swirled into what looked like a portal. "M'lady," he smirked, opening his arm to the circular space. Through the portal seemed to be a street. I did not want to be run over.

"You're too kind," I replied half-bluntly, before flying in.

~

"Hey, Jamie!" Jack exclaimed as soon as he flew through the portal behind me. We were in the snow-topped front garden of a house I didn't recognise.

"Jack!" A child's voice exclaimed, "is this _____, she's beautiful!" He could see me?

"Uh... yeah, you could say that," Jack replied. He was averting his gaze and scratching the back of his silver-haired head. I paid no notice.

"Aww, you're so kind. Yes, that's me; hello, child," I said to the boy, speaking quite formally for some reason. He had soft brown hair and eyes and was missing a tooth, but he was adorable. How do you know about me?"

"Oh, Jack told me yesterday; He said you're Pitch's daughter." I froze. Clearly the Guardians trusted this boy. Jack poked my wings.

"Oi." I hit him with them.

"Normally your wings move as you breathe and they sweep around but you went completely rigid," Jack explained, opening out his hands in resignation.

"Wow, you sure know a lot about her," Jamie pitched in, laughing.

"All right, all right, all right," I cut in quickly. "Is there another reason I'm here?" Jack and Jamie exchanged knowing smiles, before Jack spoke:

"First we're going to tell you how we defeated Pitch," he said.