The Sixth Guardian

We arrived at the Pole and Jack told North to call the other Guardians. We hurried to the Globe and he pulled the great lever that sent out the Aurora Borealis. I decided that if I managed to turn more of my father's nightmares into 'brave-creatures', I would name each and every one of them with thought and distinction, contrary to North who had named at least four of his elves 'Dingle'.
"Has Jack told you about our plan?" North asked, walking towards us. I didn't want to seem full of myself (even though I wouldn't), so I hesitated. "For you to become guardian!"

"Oh! Yes, I accept." Jack was looking at me lovingly; proud.

"Ha! Of course you do," he replied, as jolly as ever. Tooth, Bunny and Sandy arrived, battle-ready.

"Whoa, guys," I began, amused, "where's the fire?" The group calmed down and looked at us expectantly. No one spoke for a moment, so Toothiana flew over to me, as Baby Tooth joined her:

"So, _____, what's your plan?" She asked with a sweet smile. "Are you going to join us as a Guardian?"

"Give her some room, Tooth, she can't make decisions with you hangin' over her like a bloody rag," Bunny said, a little aggressively.

"I accept," I declared with a smile, looking up at a giddy Jack.

"Well, crikey," Bunny replied, twitching his ears.

"What?" I asked, looking back at him.

"It took Jack a while to accept the responsibility of becoming a Guardian, we didn't think you'd agree so soon," Tooth stated, surprised pride on her feathered face.

"Let's just say I had a taste of the job, and I loved it!" The others nodded in approval. Sandy was smiling proudly.

"And who is this lovely creature?" Bunnymund asked, hopping over to Mary, and sniffing in her direction.

"That's Mary - Jack named her." I explained that I could turn Pitch's Nightmares into whatever animal I wanted (not that I could really choose, per se). He nodded in approval. I was ecstatic: I was about to become the Sixth Guardian of Childhood: The Guardian of Bravery!