ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Raiding

I just wanna, ɄⱧêÈåghɘ𝚁r. You know? You ever just wanna like, ᧁꫝêÈ ɄêG̴̑̈́̄ͅḦ̵̟͕́̔̐̾̇͐ɘ𝕣.

- GeorgeNotFound.

We walked further away from our bunker, hoping to find the village Sapnap mentioned earlier. Walking side by side quietly, engaging in small talk.

I had some questions I knew that Sapnap had the same knowledge as me on the situation, but creating theories together could always lead us into possible solutions. "Hey, you mentioned other people earlier, do you think there's other players in the same situation as us?"

He hummed to himself before turning back to me, "For sure, I've seen a few achievements in chat, but I didn't keep track on the names, or even the number of individual gamertags."

I smile and walk up closer to him, "Oh, I didn't notice, I wonder if they're nice?"

His face fell a little, "You're right, there is always the possibility that they're not nice. We just have to watch each others backs, I'll look after you. Don't worry!" He wraps his left arm around me and pulls me into his hip, continuing to walk onwards.

I chuckle, "I think I'll have to look after you, because you have no sword."

He looks down to me confusion on his face, "What do you mean? My sword is in my inventory?"

I laugh again and alternated our swords from my hotbar, "I found this one on the ground, you dropped it with your steak."

His mouth gaps, before turning into a challenging gaze, "Haha, funny. Now give it back."

I squeeze out of his hold and race off towards the village that loaded into our sights, "Come get it then!"

He smirks and starts chasing after me, "I will!"

I twirl and dance around before I look up to see him gaining ground and quickly trying to catch up to me. I tense up and turn to continue my run to the village ahead with a small shriek and a big smile plastered on my face.

He jumped down the hills after me landing on the hard ground with a curse and darting immediately back to his feet, chasing me down again.

Finally arriving in the village I make my way to the black smith and raided the chest of it's items.

Y/u/n has earned the achievement [Acquire Hardware]

Whilst my guard was down I started taking damage, I close down my chest tab and turn to see Sapnap doing half a heart damage to me.

"Oh, there you are! You took your time."

He pauses for a second and pulls out an axe and immediately starts chopping away at me.

"Aah, Sapnap! Stop! You're actually doing a lot of damage! Here, take the sword, I'm sorry!"

He grins triumphantly and picks up his sword, "Awh, is this for me? Thank you!"

I frown and punch him, "Now feed me. I have to regenerate."

"Here, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He tosses down come cooked chicken and steak. "Did you loot anything good from the chest?"

"Kinda? I got six iron ingots, four bread and some wheat." I say
dropping him three iron ingots.

He picks up the ingots and tilts his head to look at me, "What do I do with these?"

Sapnap has earned the achievement [Acquire Hardware]

"Wow, if you don't want them give them back, then I can make two buckets!" I glare at him and mumble insults under my breath, "...ungrateful and selfish I try to help... and this is what I get..."

He grins, "I was kidding. Thanks, Y/u/n!"

I scoff, but instantly start laughing, "I'm going to make a sword and a shield, you should do the same."

He nods and places down his crafting table, together we craft our first iron sword and shield.

。゚•┈୨☁୧┈•゚。

"Time to test it out!" I look directly at Sapnap.

Not moving from the crafting table he respondes boredly, "Yeah, you do that- wait are you going to hit ME?" His eyes widen and he begins shifting away, "Not me! Try one of the villagers." He smirks.

I look over to the innocent villagers wandering about, minding their own business. "Hmm, fine. You're no fun." I poke my tongue out and wander off to hit one of the villagers outside. I reach out my sword and cleanly smack one of them, the poor villager lets out and annoyed grunt and waddles quickly away from me.

I hear Sapnap behind me break out into a fit of laughter, "What? What's so funny?" I turn to face him confused. Continuing to hold his stomach as he's perched on top of the crafting table, he lifts up his finger and twirls it around motioning for me to look behind.

I furrow my brows and turn to see a large iron golem hovering over me as it start dealing a lot of damage to my hearts. I panic and scream, "Sapnap! Sap! Nap! Help me!" This only causes him to laugh more, tumbling off the crafting table in a fit of uncontrollable laughter. "I'm going to die! Sapnap, I have three hearts!"

This gets him listening as he quickly fumbles up to assist me. I swing a few more hits at the golem before running behind Sapnap, "I have one heart." I sneak behind him and eat away at my steak. Watching as Sapnap attacks the golem for me.

He was quick to pry the edged cutlass from the Iron Golems long arms and whipped around to clash the steel. He held the blade even, a perfect, undaunted horizon; always levelled with his nose. He had stalled the Golem's strike, his blade shivered under his brutality.

The Iron Golem continued to thump its arms up pressing closer to his face. The blade flashed as he brought it over his head and hummed a low, swift tune when he brought it down, finishing it off.

Five iron ingots rested where the Golem vanished. Sapnap walked over and collected them into his inventory, "Now I can make a bucket and another sword!" He laughed, turning to look at my frightened face, "Hey... are you okay?" Walking back towards me slowly.

I nod my head, "It's just that... what if we don't respawn when we die?"

"Hey, it's okay. I told you I would protect you. Don't worry about that, either way... I won't let you die." He smiles gently and hugs me.

I sniffle and hug him back, "You took your time." I mumble into his shirt.

He walks me into one of the village houses, "It's getting dark, I stole two beds from the houses. Here." He drops down a bed a for me.

"Finally! No more stone floor. " I click on the bed but I wasn't able to sleep.

You may not rest now there are monsters nearby

"Huh? What?" I continue to click on the bed in confusion.

You may not rest now there are monsters nearby

Sapnap places his bed next to mine and tries to sleep too. "There must be hostile mobs outside? I shouldn't have killed the Iron Golem."

"If you didn't kill it, it would have killed me!" I mutter just quietly enough that he could hear.

He chuckles as I watch him walk around to the door and opening it to look back to me, "Wait here. Don't move, okay?"

I nod my head and my eyes follow him as he leaves.

THAeå, kinda sounds like... a moan, I guess.

- Dream.