ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: Into The Unknown

This is what happens when you fall down my trap.

- GeorgeNotFound.

Sapnap has just earned the achievement [We Need to Go Deeper]

Y/u/n has just earned the achievement [We Need to Go Deeper]

GeorgeNotFound has just earned the achievement [We Need to Go Deeper]

Struggling to adjust my eyes, I could feel the stillness of the air. It seemed to suck even the sound of the others moving beside me into the nothingness. I felt my vision clear from the purple mist and I acknowledged several passive pigmen standing around idly, even they seemed not to rustle as if they were tense with nerves for what was to come. I could describe it as creepy, but eerie and dark was closer to it.

I felt hot the soil beneath me isn't simply dry, but powdery under my feet. The stone from the overworld was replaced with red netherrack. The soil isn't simply dry, but powdery to the touch. Ground that would usually be made of green grass was completely replaced.

Even the air is dry, not the usual humid warmth. The sky is barren and small fires warmed the area, soaking up the endless reds, dull greys and blacks acting as a blood sun. Already above my head flutters a deep shade of red where it should be nothing but robust virescent blue hues.

This part of the world was so arid and we can only hope that we'd not die of heat stroke.

Dream, gave an excited whoop, running his hand along the obsidian blocks as he rushed out of the portal. His voice hollering random things in an echo as he wanders off within our sight.

Groaning and throwing his head back Sapnap chased after Dream, "Slow down. Unless you're a compass that knows where to go, you need to come back and create a safe plan."

I tilt my head, when did Sapnap take on the motherly role?

Stood shyly beside George, we watched Dream and Sapnap chase each other around like small flies. He looked over to me and saw me tense up with a small shiver.

Looking down to my hand, he edged his own hand towards mine ever so slightly, until I felt his fingertips brush my hand. I unfurled my shaking fingers and let him slip around mine until I could feel the heat of his palm pressed against my own.

I stop staring at our intertwined hands and look up to his deep brown eyes. He gives my hand a supportive squeeze and I respond back with a squeeze of my own, "Let's go." He smiles down at me.

I felt my blush burn through my cheeks and my face felt like a hot oven. I suddenly felt awkward as I attempted to hide my rosey cheeks behind the palm of my other hand, "Yeah, okay..."

Still hand in hand we made our way over to the other two.

Dream noticed our hands held tightly together first. He curled his upper lip and his adams apple bobbed to hold himself from speaking. His mind appeared to be whirling with thoughts. His smile fades and turns his head to look at Sapnap, who's eyes had darkened and straightened his smirk into a look of envy.

I tensed my muscles and pulled my hand away from George's. I balled my fist and shoved my it behind my back, my hand remaining sweaty from the heat of both his hand and the environment.

Dream continued to look between us. Sapnap spoke up first his mouth forming the words his mind was screaming. "That's enough love birds, we need a plan." His voice was dark.

。゚•┈୨☁୧┈•゚。

We'd already began our exhilarating adventure, watching each others backs we cascaded slowly down the sharpened mountains.