ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: Mining and Planning

If I die... if I die, IF I DIE! DO NOT KILL ME, DO NOT KILL ME, DO NOT KILL ME! DO. NOT!

- Dream.

We stood on the along the pixeled stone threshold. One step over and we'd fall to our deaths.

"Well, who wants to go first?" Dream clapped his hands together with a joyful smirk, looking between us.

I shrug and start making my way down the surface of the walls, by placing cobblestone blocks. Mining any coal or iron I found along the way.

Reaching my final drop I jump down taking one heart of damage and placing down a few torches to light up a row of railway tracks. "Guys! There's a mine down here!" I shout already excitedly mining the stray blocks of iron.

I immediately hear them come down my messy block staircase and drop down to investigate. They walk down into the mine that hasn't had the echo of footsteps within it before. There is a mustiness, a sudden damp coldness and the natural light is all choked up behind them, nothing but an echo and stagnation. There is no light, no movement of air and no warmth.

Dream runs off somewhere as if he's been here a hundred times and shouts out calmly from around the corner, "Just a heads up, there's a spawner around this corner, with a lot of small angry spiders!"

"I mean small creatures are way more vicious. It's because they have way less room to bottle up their anger." George randomly starts conversation.

I drop my iron blocks into the furnace to smelt and eat away at some cooked steak, "That's ridiculous, give me one, good example of this."

George walks over to use my crafting table, having already smelted his iron, "Well, spiders for one."

GeorgeNotFound has earned the achievement [Suit Up]

Dream shouts through the slashes of his sword, "Bees."

Sapnap's laugh echoed off the walls, "George."

。゚•┈୨☁୧┈•゚。

Y/u/n has earned the achievement [Suit Up]

Sapnap has earned the achievement [Suit Up]

We were all suited up in full iron, except for Dream who was still killing off any stray mobs and raiding chests that were nestled into random minecarts.

"Dream! Come over here, I made you a full iron set of amour." He ignores me and continues to hack away at a zombie with his stone axe. "You have no iron. Dream, get over here."

I bite the edge of a smile when I got a funny idea in my head. The intention behind my perking lips wasn't something that could easily be ensured. It was rather better to be insured and hope for the best. I run up to him and start hitting him with his iron chestplate.

Dream hits the zombie one last time, finishing it and leaving a singular rotten flesh floating off the ground. "For me?"

I nod and drop down the iron armour kit. I also drop down three iron ingots down to him, "Here, get a new axe. You're an awful bodyguard if your attacks are slow."

"Awh, thanks!"

He clicks his armour on and walks with me back to the other two, who are now on opposite ends of the hole they dug.

Dream has earned the achievement [Suit Up]

Sapnap crawls out of his hole and starts breaking my crafting table, just as Dream was about to use it. "Wait, put the crafting table back I wanted to make a bucket."