Finally

Kirishima

After a few minutes, Kirishima pulled himself away from the hug, seeing a few of his classmates, mostly Mineta, gawk in shock. He knew he had to get out of there before any one else got any more ideas. 

He grabbed Sakura's wrist and led her out to the lunch doors which lead to the courtyard. Not before faintly hearing his electric best friend from afar.

"I thought Kirishima was gay though, how did he pull such a hottie- OW!" Mina slapped the blonde, trying to make him shut up. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!"

"Kaminari you can't just say stuff like that, it's inconsiderate." She smacked him once more giving him a disapproving look. This caused Kaminari to shrink lower in his seat, rubbing the back of his head. Meanwhile, Sero was trying to contain his laughter.  

________

Once outside, Kirishima stopped in front of Sakura, profusely apologizing for his friends absurd behavior, hoping that she didn't and shouldn't take any of it seriously.

She smiled a soft smile, completely understanding the situation but still feeling the pity for the boy that arose in her chest. Poor baby, I saw the way you watched after that boy as he left. You really are hurting. She shook her head, seeing his innocent red eyes look back at her. 

"Oh right, um, let's go over here where no one should see us." Kirishima followed closely behind as they made their way across the green grass, the wind slightly blowing away at the trees. They finally found a spot, close to a couple of secluded trees and bushes. 

Kirishima was nervous for what was about to happen. He didn't want things to be weird but that was where things were going. He was praying that it was only a slight peck and the deed would be done. 

As he was mentally preparing himself, Sakura combed at her hair. This wasn't the first time she'd done this sort of thing. She had kissed all types of people: girls, boys, you name it. But she did have to agree that this was her least favorite thing in the world. 

She noticed the red head trembling slightly, giving himself a little pep talk.

"Oh Kiri, lighten up, it's not that bad. It's just a little peck on the lips, nothing else."

"It's not just that, though." He slightly opened his eyes and looked deep into Sakura's field of vision.

"Then what is it?"

"I was hoping he'd be my first kiss." He felt the blush spread across his cheeks as he buried his face into his hands. AHHH you shouldn't be thinking like that anymore Kirishima, c'mon.

"Oh I see," Sakura looked down, he's having second thoughts, this is good. "This is your choice Kirishima, no one's forcing you to do this."

Kirishima felt the blush that was still present across his face make it's way to the tips of his ears. Taking a deep breath he scanned his surroundings once more. "Okay, I think I'm good, let's hurry before lunch is over."

With a simple, quick motion, Sakura pecked the boy on his mouth. Kirishima having his eyes shut the whole time, didn't even notice how fast Sakura had leaned away. And just like that, as promised, the kiss was nothing more of a quick peck. In fact, Kirishima didn't feel anything romantically, just platonic. I guess I really don't like girls. He smiled, feeling the quirk take affect  as he stared at the glimmering blue hue that spread throughout his body, making the tingling effect from his feet travel to his arms and head, lastly circling around his heart.

 It took a couple of minutes, but the deed was finally done, the quirk manifesting permanently in Kirishima. I'm myself again. Kirishima looking up at Sakura, but he realized a little too late that she had her hands cupped around her mouth, tears beginning to form. 

_________

Bakugou

Still angrily strolling away from the cafeteria, Bakugou headed outside towards the courtyard. He soon found himself subconsciously walking far from the trail, hoping that he could spend the rest of lunch alone without any other UA extras around, determining that maybe sitting under one of the shaded trees far from the courtyard could help him calm down, in which he could also seize the opportunity to finish his English assignment that was due tomorrow. 

After a couple of minutes walking further into the shaded forest he heard a voice. What fucking extra would be here.. Stupid idiots, I'll scare them away if I have to-

Suddenly his thoughts and feet skidded to a halt behind a big ginkgo tree, which was also surrounded by bushes (something he was thankful for after realizing what he found himself entering). His brows furrowed and his breathing became hitched on the sight. He was in complete shock of what he was witnessing. A peep from the back of his throat threatening to be released at a moments notice he quickly covered his mouth with his hands. Careful to avoid risking any detection that he was there. 

Still having his hand over his mouth and completely frozen, hidden behind the tree, he tilted his head to the side, his eyes hitched on the all too familiar red head and the oddly recognizable color of overflowing black hair that was floating in the air, not bound by the rules of gravity. 

What the fuck are they doing- OH.

He saw Kirishima and Sakura quickly exchange a kiss, something didn't sit well from seeing this, it just didn't feel right to Bakugou. Questions and assumptions began echoing in his brain. He was trying to figure out why the fuck he just saw Kirishima kiss a girl. The rampant thoughts showing no sign of leaving, he leaned his back against the tree, sliding down until he hit the floor. 

The third year. What was her name? Don't care. Is this why she wanted Kirishima? So they can makeout? What the fuck? Are they together? Is that why she took him and now they're sitting under the tree together? Why did they just kiss? Why does he look so happy? I thought he liked me? Why did they kiss? Did he get over me that fast? Why did they kiss?...

"I don't like you anymore." The voice bringing back memories of the day before. 

Bakugou knew that deep down he should feel better. Things were supposed to be back to normal for them, they were friends again and Bakugou was the one that rejected him because he didn't like Kirishima in that way. So now he shouldn't care if Kirishima was bisexual and had a girlfriend. In fact, now Bakugou was starting to get a little pissed off. I just wished he told me instead of avoiding me like the little bitch he is. 

"I don't like Bakugou anymore." He overheard Kirishima vouch, almost seeming that a smile was present as he said it. 

Along with the feeling of absolute rage, he felt a sickening feeling drop to the bottom of his stomach.

This isn't adding up. Something's not right.

__________

A/N sheesh, I've had the ending in mind for days, yet it still sucks. But I'm too tired to make error checks and I'll probably rewrite this later when I find a better approach. 

also I'm sorry for the slow update, I'm drowning in school work and I felt kinda unmotivated after reading the latest manga chapter (ch 284-285 :') because I'm beyond  flabbergasted. 

anyways bye