Cast

*this will be updated regularly depending on the updates of chapters. But for now, this is roughly the main cast I have in mind

Hana
A teenage Japanese girl being raised in America. She is a bit curvy and petite. Her father is a marine while her mother was an ex-fitness instructor, so she is raise in a very tight environment due to her strict parents.

Yin
An orphan tiger beast being raised by the Tiger Royal family. He is in his early 20's and living by himself by the village near the Beast City. Even though he is the only son of the current tiger King, he is still a commoner in the eyes of most of the members of the clan.

Rox
A wolf prince living inside the wolf territory near the Beast City. Yin is his arch-enemy because his first love rejected him because of Yin.

Joo
A snake beast whose clan had been banished from the Beast City. He is a powerful beast with quintuple marks. He falls in loves at first sight with Hana.

Lee
A tiger witch doctor's apprentice. Yin's best friend.

Queen Asya
Yin's foster mother. She looks like a loving mother but a in reality she is a notorious, vicious queen of the Beast City.

Yangle
Yin's foster brother, a hawk with triple marks. He is quite bossy and arrogant, but he is loyal to his King.

Tara
A tigress. The current king's niece, hence Yin cousin. She is not a princess but she does acts like one. Everyone adore her as she is the most pretty female that had ever exist in Beast City.

Qinyu
A mysterious young doctor resides at the outskirt of the village. He is totally handsome as his beast form was of that arrogant peacock. He didn't show any interest on pursuing any female to be his mate, but he did set his eyes on Hana on different reason.

Seri
A dethroned Beast Queen. A pure sadist. She detests Queen Asya for stealing her throne. She had lost his King as he died trying to protect her during the war century ago.