Chapter 2 Entrance Exam and Acceptance into UA

(during the chapter it will not be stated but Y/n will have his father's suit on as to not destroy any clothes)

Y/n pov: I tune back into what's going on at the end of the explanation and notice everyone else standing up so I do the same. I quickly turn and ask Jiro where we are supposed to go, since I zoned out.

"We are supposed to go to a training ground, so I'm just following the crowd in hopes that that's the right thing," she says with an embarrassed smile on her face.

We eventually get to where we are supposed to be and get ready to perform our exam. The moment the horn goes off my first instinct is to transform into a white rhino and see if I can take one of the robots off its balance and destroy it that way, but I had a second thought and turned into a dragon so that I could fly and still do decent damage to the robots.

  The moment the horn goes off my first instinct is to transform into a white rhino and see if I can take one of the robots off its balance and destroy it that way, but I had a second thought and turned into a dragon so that I could fly and still ...

In five seconds flat, I am in the air and already spot five robots. I swoop in and hit two with my tail. I then proceed to turn into a giant silverback gorilla to destroy the heads of the next three. I decide to stay as the gorilla, but as to not trample over anyone on the ground, I climb onto the rooftops, which helps me see all of the robots who towered over the buildings. An announcement of three minutes comes on the intercoms everywhere, and I realize that I need to pick up speed. I immediately go to the other robots, when I hear screaming from behind me. This makes me stop and spin on my heels, booking it to the place I heard the scream. I punch in the robot's face with one punch, then immediately change back to a person once I land and look for the source of the scream.

"Thank you very much for that. I couldn't activate my quirk in time," a girl said.

"No problem. I heard screaming and thought I might as well help out. Now if you'll excuse me," I say as I sprout wings out of my back and pretty much jump into the air. (kind of like a hulk jumping straight up and then start flapping the wings to keep in the air). I try to get to as many more robots as possible, but am only able to destroy one more before time is up. I fly back to the entrance of the battleground and land behind Jiro and Mina. Very quietly, I sneak up behind both of them and scare them, causing me to be scolded.

"Really, Y/N? Come on man," Mina says with an angry yet pouty look on her face. I turn into a puppy and give her sad puppy dog eyes, to which she instantly changes her mood.

 I turn into a puppy and give her sad puppy dog eyes, to which she instantly changes her mood

Outside of UA, Mina and I all walk Jiro home and say our goodbyes. Mina and I proceed to walk home after what we both confidently felt was a very good day. When we get home I ask, "Hey Ashi, what do you want for dinner? I have stuff for ravioli if you want that," I say from over in the kitchen.

"That sounds amazing, yes please," she says enthusiastically from the living room as she turns on the Playstation 4 to play Mortal Kombat.

After dinner, Mina thanked me and went back to playing the Playstation and I head into my room and grab a guitar and start strumming it before setting it back down while shaking my head. I lay down on my bed and slowly fell asleep.

I wake up to Mina jumping onto my stomach almost yelling my name. "What are you doing Ashi?! God, calm down," I say as the impact of her body weight came crashing down on me for a second time. However, this time she had two envelopes in her hand. "Who sent those?" I ask with confusion since I was not expecting any mail.

"It's our answer to if we get into UA or not! Here is yours and this one's mine," she responded while handing me my letter.

I look at her and smile, "Well, aren't you going to open it?"

She looks at me, then at the envelope and tears into it. It is a projection of All Might explaining how many points Ashido made, and eventually in his noble heroic voice, "We are pleased to welcome you, Mina Ashido, to the UA Hero course." All Might finishes, and I open mine to which All Might says the same things. When the message finished playing, both Mina and I celebrate the fact that we got into UA.

After we are done celebrating, I get a call from Jiro, so I pick up the phone. "What's up Earphone Jack?" I ask as I put her on speaker.

"Hey guys, guess what I just got!" She says in a voice that sounds like she is going to squeal, which she never does.

"Let me guess, you got accepted into the Hero Course at UA?!" I say trying to match her enthusiasm.

"Yes! What about you guys, did you get in?" she asks.

"Ashi, would you like to answer that question?" I ask Mina, to which she nods and smiles.

"We made it into the hero course as well!" Mina said, actually exceeding Jiro's excitement. I eventually take Jiro off of speaker and hand the phone to Mina, to which she accepts and leaves the room. I smile, stand up, walk to the kitchen, and start making breakfast for Mina and I.