Chapter 6 Battle Training

(A lot of the fighting and any combat is taking inspiration from Spiderman, just go with it)

Today is a lot more of a normal day with no quirk assessment tests. We begin the day doing normal school stuff, but after lunch is when hero training starts.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR!! LIKE A HERO!!"

"Woah, All Might really is a teacher at UA!" someone said from the front of the class.

"Hey, look! He's wearing his silver age costume!" a green-haired girl said from the other side of the class.

"WELCOME TO THE MOST IMPORTANT CLASS IN UA HIGH, THINK OF IT AS HEROING 101! HERE YOU WILL LEARN THE BASICS OF BEING A PRO, AND WHAT IT MEANS TO FIGHT FOR THE NAME OF GOOD," All Might says in his heroic voice with that unbreaking smile. "NOW, LET'S GET INTO IT! TODAY'S LESSON WILL PULL NO PUNCHES!"

"Fight training!" Bakugo exclaims.

"Real combat," Midorya says, following up to Bakugo's strange happiness.

"BUT ONE OF THE KEYS TO BEING A HERO IS LOOKING GOOD! THESE WERE DESIGNED FOR YOU BASED ON YOUR QUIRK REGISTRATION FORMS AND THE REQUESTS YOU SENT IN BEFORE SCHOOL STARTED!" All Might booms, which makes everyone, including myself, excited.

After we get changed we head out to the battleground All Might told us to meet up at.

On our way over there, a voice catches me off guard.

"Hey, Y/n! Wait up." I stop and turn around to see Momo. " Hey, that hero suit looks super cool."

    "Thanks, Yaoyorozu, yours looks good too," I reply

"Y/n! That suit looks awesome!" Izuku says.

"Thanks Midoriya," I reply.

"You can call me Deku," he says.

"Okay, Deku."

We made it out to where All Might was and awaited our instructions.

"YOU GUYS LOOK SO COOL!" All Might says. "OKAY, SO FOR TODAY'S HERO TRAINING I WILL SPLIT YOU ALL INTO LOTS..."