Chapter 7 Class Rep Selection and the Lunch Incident

On our way to school, we stop and pick up Jiro. Fortunately, they are both talking to me, so hopefully, that means they've forgiven me.

We get to school, make our way up to class, and take our seats before Aizawa walks in.

"Okay, so today we are going to be picking a class representative," he says monotonously.

With a sigh of relief, I mutter to myself "Oh good, just normal school stuff."

"I don't care how you go about it, just get it done before I wake up," he instructs. He then zips up his yellow sleeping bag and collapsed on the floor.

At this point, Iida is now standing in front of the class saying how we will vote for a class rep and the runner up will be vice rep. So with this, the voting began.

"Deku is the class rep with Momo, the person I voted for, as the vice rep," I mutter very quietly. "But I also got a vote, so I wonder, who voted for me?"

Later at lunch, I found Momo and sat with her.

"Okay, so tell me a bit more about yourself," She begins. I prepare a way to explain my life, excluding all of the bad parts.

"So, I moved here from America," I say, pausing to take a bite of my food. I continue, "I bought my first guitar when I was ten, and I've been making music ever since. I have-" I begin to say before two guys cut in.

"Hey baby, how about you ditch this loser and come over with a couple of real guys."

"No, I am fine here, thank you," Momo says, seemingly confused about what's happening,

The guy who started talking proceeds to grab Momo by the arm, sending me into a rage. I look at his hand wrapped around Momo's arm, then at him. I proceed to grasp his arm, stand up, and walk around the table.

"Hey, let go of me man, or I'm going to hit you! I'm walking out of here with that girl," the guy warned. I proceed to stare him in the eyes, which, from what I can tell, sends him into a panic. I tighten my hold on his arm before talking to him.

"If you used either one of your two brain cells, you would know that 'that girl' is named Momo Yaouyarozu, and I am going to take a wild guess that you do not know who I am, so let me give you a rundown of my quirk. I can turn into any animal or I can grow any part of any animal," I say, sprouting a pair of wings, "So if I were you, I would put two and two together, or if you want, you can take a lesson in skydiving...without a parachute." I notice that he has an expression of fear overwhelming his face. I let go while tossing his hand back toward him with enough force to make him fall. I pull my wings back in and cause them to morph back into my back.

"Great, now I have two holes in my uniform," I say, half-joking.

"Thank you so very much, Y/n. I honestly would not know what to do in that situation if I was alone," Momo says in gratitude.

"Hey, it's nothing. I just don't appreciate it when guys are rude, disrespectful, or mean to my friends."

Momo Pov: He said friend which throws me for a loop.

"You..consider me a friend?" I ask, wanting confirmation.

"Well yeah. Is that okay with you?" he responds, with his own question as well.

"Yeah, that's fine!" That's actually amazing..." I mutter the last part.

"Now, let's-" he starts, interrupted by an alarm sounding, sending both of us into a panic.