Chapter 4 First Day at UA

Y/N pov: I wake up at 5:30 A.m and flip the script on Mina. Instead of her coming and waking me up, I secretly sneak into her room. "MINA, MINA! IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!" I yell while shaking her awake.

"AAAAAH!" she yells, waking, with terror in her face at the sudden feeling of being awakened. I walk off, but not before being hit by Mina's pillow with as much force as she could muster. I head back to my room and hop into the shower.

I put it on, head downstairs, and put two waffles into the toaster. Mina walks downstairs in her uniform and the waffles pop out. I throw them onto two plates and hand Mina one plate while I take the other. We finish breakfast, grab our phones, and head out to our first day at the prestigious UA High.

"It's the first day here at UA, and you're already defacing school property," a tall boy says to a boy with spiky blonde hair who had his feet on the desk. I am sitting in the back of the classroom watching all of this unfold.

"It seems we have gotten off on the wrong foot. My name is Tenya Iida from Soumei Junior High, and..."

"Soumei, huh. You must think you're better than me, huh," says the spiky-haired boy to Iida.

"No, I..." he starts before turning to the door along with everyone else. There stands the boy who, at the entrance exam, destroyed the giant zero-point robot, breaking his arm and legs in the process. Tenya goes over to him and introduces himself.

"Hey, I'm Izuku Midoryia," he says. I kinda stop paying attention and look to my side to see who I am put by for the year. Sitting by me is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

 Sitting by me is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen

"Hi, I'm Y/n," I say in a friendly tone.

"Oh, hello. I'm Momo Yaoyorozu," she responds with the same friendliness.

"Sorry if the introduction felt a little forced, I just thought I should get to know who I will be sitting by this year," I say.

"Don't worry about it. Actually, I was planning on doing the same. So, what are some things you're into?" she asks.

"Music and...uh...cooking," I respond.

"That's awesome, and if you don't mind me asking, what is your quirk?"

"I have the ability to transform into any animal, along with growing independent animal parts, for example, if I want to, wings. What about you?" I ask after giving a basic rundown of my quirk.

"I can create any non-living object, as long as I know how it's made, although I have a limit. My quirk runs on something called fat lipids, so once I'm out, I can't make anything else," she says

"If you're here to socialize, you might as well pack up your stuff now," a very tired voice says from the doorway. "Hello, I'm Shota Aizawa, your teacher. Here, put these on and head outside."