Chapter 11The Sleepover

I get back to the house and everyone is gone, presumably getting their stuff. I head into the kitchen to start preparing one of the biggest dinners I've ever made.

"I got it. I'm making tacos with spanish rice. Perfect. I hope no one is allergic to anything in it." I say to myself walking into the kitchen

I work on the food until the doorbell rings.

"MINA, CAN YOU PLEASE GET THAT? I HAVE COOKING OIL OVER A LIT FIRE!" I yell to Mina, who is sitting in the living room.

"ON IT," she calls back, "HEY GUYS!" she practically screams as she opens the door.

"What smells so good?" I hear Momo ask with her voice getting closer.

"Tacos, and I'm getting rice ready as well," I answer, my back turned to them with my mind focused on the shells that are now being made golden in the cooking oil.

"What are tacos?" Momo asks.

"Why, only the greatest food to come out of Mexico, right after tamales and pan dulce, sweet bread," I say, smiling.

"Well it smells good," she responds.

"It really does, Y/n," Uraraka adds.

"Well, thank you," I reply.

I get the rice going, start the meat, and ask Mina if she can prep the tomatoes, onions, cheese and lettuce.

After a while, I start the rice to make sure everything is ready on time, and eventually finish everything up. I plate it all and put it on the table in the dining room, before calling everyone in.

"Wow Y/n this looks just as good as it smells," Deku states.

"Well thank you Deku," I reply, taking a seat in between Momo and Jiro.

"Okay, Momo, so here's what you do," I say, showing Momo how to make and eat tacos.

We eat them and I am given way too many compliments on the food to the point that I start drowning them out.

After dinner and dishes are done, I give an idea.

"Hey y'all, I've got a karaoke machine outback, do you want to do it?"

"YES!" is exclaimed by everyone but Iida.

"That would be most enjoyable," Iida says bluntly.

"Okay then, lets go. Heads up, it might get a little cold," I say, leading everyone out back. When we get out there, I turn on the karaoke machine and hand the mic to Deku.

"Just scroll through and find a song you want to sing," I instruct.

"Okay," he replies a bit nervously, but starts to scroll anyway.

"Got it," he says, stopping on a song.

And just like that, "Moves like Jagger" starts playing.

"Just shoot for the stars if it feels right, and aim for my heart, if you feel like it. Take me away and make it okay. I swear I'll behave," Deku sings, with a squeaky voice, but getting into the song, and soon, starting to kinda dance.

After Deku's song, we all applaud him and he turns to Jiro. Without a word being said, she stands up, takes the mic, and starts to scroll for a song. After a while, she stops on a song: Joan Jett's "Bad Reputation".