Chapter 9

Sans woke up and decided that today would be the day that he would go shopping for maternity clothes. He really didn't want to but the clothes he had we're beginning to become tight around his rounded belly
He really hoped that today wouldn't turn out terribly.
He still didn't even know how he had become pregnant. He just figured he got crazy drunk and hooked up with someone. At least that's what he hoped. He really hoped so.
I really shouldn't be infecting the kiddo with my negative energy.
He really should keep his promise with Toriel but he was never really good at keeping promises in the first place.
One person who knows is already enough.
Why wouldn't he tell Papyrus, he deserves to know. No Papyrus would make a big deal out of it and it's not like Sans wanted a child in the first place.

_(Timeskip)___

Sans took a bus out of town to a maternity clothing store. He didn't want to seen anyone from his town at a local one and come off as suspicious.
He found some shirts he liked and took a bus back home.

_(Yet another timeskip)__

Papyrus heard a knock on the door and went to see who it was. "OH TORIEL, I THOUGHT YOU SAID THAT THERE WAS NO COOKING LESSON TODAY."
"Papyrus do you know where Sans is?"
"OH YES HE'S UPSTAIRS" Papyrus said as he let Toriel into the house.
"Thank you Papyrus."

Toriel headed to Sans's room and was greeted with a tired looking skeleton. "Hey Tori"
"Hello Sans, may I come in?"
"Sure." Toriel shut the door behind her and sat on Sans's bed.
"Sans have you seen Alphys?"
"Uh........No."
"Sans you promised you would..."
"I'm sorry Tori I just don't want anyone to know."