Chapter 15

Sans was woken up to Papyrus looming over him. "Bro?" Papyrus jumped a little. "OH BROTHER YOU'RE AWAKE." As Sans rose from the covers Papyrus stared at Sans's midsection. Papyrus poker at it. "Paps?"
"BROTHER YOU REALLY SHOULD LAY OFF GRILLBY'S AND GET EXERCISE. YOU APPEAR TO HAVE GAINED WEIGHT." Sans began to sweat.

"YOU APPEAR TO BE SWEATING, ARE YOU ALRIGHT BROTHER? ARE YOU SICK?"'If only you knew', Sans thought to himself

'If only you knew', Sans thought to himself.
"Yeah bro, I guess your right I'll lay off Grillby's but I can't say that I won't visit."
Papyrus just huffed and closed the door as he walked away. Sans let out a big sigh of relief . If Papyrus ever found out he'd really be in trouble. He was afraid that his brother would look at him in a different light. He didn't want to be looked as a slut. Sans decided to teleport to Grillby's before he opened. He really needed to talk to him.

A second after Sans teleported Grillby waves to Sans. "What can I do for you Sans?" The short walked over to the table that was closest to where Grillby was drying a glass. Grillby squinted his eyes at Sans as the skeleton got closer to the fire element. "Wait- Have you been crying?" Sans slowly nodded, keeping his head down. "What happened?"
"Well I went to see a obstetrician and they said that one of the kids might not make it..."
"Oh Sans I'm sorry."
"That's not what I'm here for though. Did you see me leave with someone a couple months ago?" Sans really hoped the answer was no.
"I believe I did." Sans expression dropped from hopeful to pained. Grillby frowned at the small skeleton's expression and took out a piece of paper and began sketching. "I believe they looked like this." Grillby said as he handed over the paper he drew on. As Sans looked the paper a tear dropped on the paper.

"Really? I fucked Carter?" Sans's voice began to crack up

"Really? I fucked Carter?" Sans's voice began to crack up. "No no no no no" he told himself.
"I figured you would get plowed based on how he looked. Honestly you were really drunk." Sans looked up at Grillby. "I think I'm gonna see him..."
Grillby moves to where Sans was seating and gave the small skeleton a hug. Sans baskedin Grillby's warmth and smiled. "Thanks Grillbz, you always know what to do." After that Sans waved goodbye as he teleported to Carter's house.