Chapter 24

Sans woke up in the judgment hall and began to panic. Why was he here? When had the kid reset? When did they do a genocide? There was on question that rang out in his head. Where were the kids?

The kid ran up to him and swung at him. He dived and threw attack. After a round of throwing and dodging each other's attack the frighten skeleton jumped awake. He turned into to where he heard the screaming of Roman and walked towards the crib where Tahoma and Roman lay. Instead of seeing Tahoma's body he had seen a pile of dust. "No no please!" Sans screamed. The shaking skeleton grabbed at the remains and watched the dust fall from his hand.

"SANS I HEARD YOU SCREAM AND THE BABIES SCREAM, WHAT HAPPENED-" Papyrus stopped when he saw dust spilling from Sans's hand. "WHA- WHAT HAPPENED BR-BROTHER?" Sans collapsed onto the floor and wrapped his hands on his head. "I-I killed Tahoma, I killed Tahoma...I killed Tahoma!" At this point Sans was screaming and crying. "How could I let this happen. I-I'm a monster..." Papyrus ran to his brother and held Sans in his arms. "BROTHER W-WHAT HAPPENED?"

Sans looked to see panic and worry in Papyrus's eye lights. "I-I-I h-had a dream about the.. j-judgement hall and when I threw an a-attack it h-hit Tahoma. What have I done!"

(Y'all can decide whether it was a bad dream or not in the comments...)