Chapter 23

Sans had finished putting the kids to bed when he heard a portal open. "WHAT THE H*LL CLASSIC!?" Sans groaned as the kids began to cry. "How do you even have kids?! I was only gone for a little while!"
        "As in a little while do you mean 10 months?"
                 "Look I was caught up with my boss. Sorry, okay? Who even is the father?!" Classic looked away and called Papyrus to take care of the kids while he talked with Red. Red sat on the couch while Classic went to the kitchen to make some tea.
"So how's your AU been." Classic called from the kitchen.
"Well boss is as rude as ever...but seriously when?!" Classic sighed.
"I had them about a week ago."
"So why's one so...weak."
"I really don't want to talk about it." They both went quiet. "SANS I THINK ROMAN IS HUNGRY!" Classic left the kitchen to go upstairs and heard Papyrus come down the stairs and walk into the family room. "Hey Papyrus can I ask you a question?"
"SURE!"
           "So do you know who the father of the kiddies are?"
  "NO, WE HAD ONLY SEEN SANS LOCKED IN A BASEMENT."
       "Wait...in a BASEMENT?!" Red yelled as Papyrus put a finger on his mouth. "WE REALLY DON'T KNOW, WE FOUND HIM INJURED IN CARTER'S BASEMENT" Red's eyes were filled with fury. "That son of a b-"
Red was cut off when Papyrus hugged him. "RED IT'S OKAY. CARTER IS MISSING AND SANS IS FINE." Papyrus sighed deeply.
"Okay." Red then heard  his phone ring and he answered it. "Heya boss ya need me? Alright I'll be home soon." And with that Red left.