Chapter 10

Toriel sighed in disappointment. Sans hated that. "What if something happens?"
"I'll figure it out" Sans said quietly.
"Sans-"
"No."
"Sans if you want problems just keep doing what your doing but I'm not going to be here for it." Toriel hissed as she slammed the door.
Crap. Of course he had to angered Toriel. Great going Sans. He mentally punched himself.
He didn't feel like thinking so he just went to bed.

_____

The next day Sans tried to get what Toriel said off his mind. He then remembered that he hadn't seen Grillby in a while so he decided to pay a visit.
Grillby's shop wasn't that different from the shop that he had previously run underground. Really almost every building had looked at least a bit the same as it had underground. Sans thought it was pretty neat.
"Heya Grillbz"
"Hey Sans haven't seen you in a while." The flame element replied quietly. Sans sat on a stool at the counter where Grillby was sitting. The shop was closed and he was questioning why the bartender hadn't made him leave.
"Yeah sorry I've been a bit...caught up."
"What do you mean?" Grillby asked.
"Ya know things happen."
"Sans...are you...?"
"Am I what?"
"Are you pregnant?"
Sans stayed quiet. He didn't even make eye contact with the flame element.
"How'd you know?" The small skeleton quietly spoke.
"I'm an element I can sense that sort of stuff."
There was a long silence.
"So...who's the father?"