Skele kiddies & info

(Little skele kiddies)

Meet Roman(L) and Tahoma(R)
So ya know how he doc said that one of the souls might not survive? Well uh...one of the kiddies has a weak soul and gets easily but I mean better than dying...right? Sans can't fully look at them in the eyes knowing that they are Carter's kids. He's still a bit messed up from the Carter incident and had developed Ptsd so like...yeah. The kiddies are about a week old too and they're just bundles of joy. Sans is gonna need it, I mean-

Moving on...

I'm gonna make Sans have a bad time (hehe) cause like he's my go to character. There might be some child neglect in the next few chapters cause Sans might not be able to get out of bed.

So on everyone's thoughts about Sans's kiddies...

Frisk: They're so cute!

Toriel: Not to worry Sans I'll help you raise fine skeletons.

Papyrus: IM AN UNCLE!

Undyne: How do skeletons even get pregnant????

Alphys: So that explains everything.

Red: I LEFT YOU FOR HOW LONG AND NOW YOU HAVE KIDS?!

Papyrus...
In the further chapters I'll make Papyrus a little bit able to see through Sans's lies. He's a little hurt that his brother hid his pregnancy from him though. He's really excited to help Sans raise the kiddies and can't wait till they get old enough to battle one another.

Sans and Carter...
Sans doesn't want to keep any contact with Carter. Neither his children. Grillby knows who the father is and Sans suspects that everyone knows who it is by now. He's not taking everything that happened too well. Carter on the other hand really wants to meet his kids. Too bad he's locked up.

Red is Sans's best friend and Red supports Sans no matter what. He's just shocked to be gone for some time and then see that Sans has kids.