SURREAL_Terrifying

The way I would look at every way and part of this spacious yet silent Amusement park, this wasn't supposed to be called a amusement park if that so.

Everything was so quiet and clear, I am the only person in this place,

The scene that happened a while ago, I coupdn't forget that, I will never will, I saw how he choke and stab Chaeyoung multiple times.

Fuck him!

I shouldn've not trusted him, w-why is he doing this? W-why did he  killed Chaeyoung? why does he wanted to kill me?

I realised the tear escaped in eye,

Wait- why am I here by the way? why am I here?

I just know, my feet led me in this place,and I don't know the reason why.

When Another voice came from the other side, I turned my gaze to see,, Jennie, and she's with another man,

My eyebrows furrowed, I thought I am the only person in this place?

"Jen- Jennie-"I couldn't even talk properly, they went to grab a cotton candy on that place,

They were somehow, Happy.

They walk away and I followed them, I didn't call them but I just continued walking.

My heart started racing when they went into one of the ride, the carousel ride, but what terrified me the most, when I saw Chaeyoung,Jisoo unnie was even here, they're with a guys.

Fully alive,

What?

she was smiling from ear to ear, and she's with Jimin?

What is happening?

My eyes widen,and my feet suddenly ran towards there spot.

"Chae-"

"Chaeyoung!!"I shouted making them all look at me

"Lisa!!"My friends shouted and the thing I knew was they ran to me and hugged me,

"Lisa!"Chaeyoung smiled.

I engulfed her with a hug as tight as I could, I don't know why is this happening to me,what is happening in this place? but I feel relieve knowing that Chaeyoung is Alive.

"Chaeyoung,, I- I missed you so much!"A tear escaped in my eye

"why are you crying?"They all asked me worriedly but soon laughed, I laughed as well

"I really thought you,, you died!"I muttered.

"Died? what are you talking about,Lisa?"Jennie unnie laughed as well as Jisoo unnie,but when I gazed towards Chaeyoung, she just smiled, a strange smile perhaps.

They led me into the carousel, which didn't actually working.

My eyes suddenly diverted into a four man, They were smiling, I- I guess they were their, friends as well?

Then I looked at Jimin, I looked at him in horror, he looked like a psychopath who killed Chaeyoung and chased me a while ago,but now, he  looked unbothered.

he was even smiling,

I just looked at him,

"Hi Lisa!"He even called me,what the fuck!

"this are his friends Lisa, this is Taehyung, Jin, and the other  one is Jungkook!"Jennie unnie introduced them all to me.

"Hi Lisa! Nice to meet you"Jin and Taehyung greeted me apart from that Jungkook guy, he just stared at me.

I didn't actually smiled but  just looked each one of them.

I flinched when that Jungkook guy suddenly came to me and held my right hand before placing it into his lips,kissing it.

my eyes widen, and gazed upon his friends who was just smiling, they seems unbothered. While my friends giggled

"Its my pleasure to meet you, Miss Lisa!"He smiled showing his bunny teeth.I didn't spoke and yanked my hand away from his grip.

Then I looked back at Jimin again, "You!"I glared at him,

I made my way to him,"You- You tried to Kill Chaeyoung!"I was bursting in anger, and I was supposed to rip his shirt now if one of his friends didn't stop me.

"You son of a bitch! Why the fuck do you want to kill her?"I shouted

"Lisa! Lisa that's enough! Lisa stop!!"Jisoo unnie shouted.

"What are you saying Lisa?"Jimin asked fully confused and quite triggered.

I calmed myself before backing away, Everyone was looking at me, confusedly.

Then a tear escaped in my eye,"Jimin"I started

"He tried to kill Chaeyoung!"I continued

"What?"they gasped apart from that Jungkook guy

"I saw him a while ago and he was choking Chaeyoung to death, he even grab a knife and stabbed her multiple times!"I explained.

"Lisa that's,that's impossible! we've been together a while now!"Chaeyoung explained.

My eyebrows fullowed,

"What? No! no! I saw you,there,Chaeyoung,Lying on the cold floor, Dead!,and- and,Jimin k-killed you!"I couldn't even pronounce my words properly .

They all were looking at me confusedly,Apart from that Jungkook guy, like always

He's really weird, he's always calm, and he often smiled, like nothing happens

"You must probably hallucinating Lisa! come over here lets roam this place!"Chaeyoung grabbed my hand

"What is so special in this place? Its so quiet,nothing has really something enjoyable in this place!"I complained

She didn't respond but smiled.

I took a glance each one of them who remained unbothered all the time,

my eyes then traveled to Jungkook, He grinned.

I can really feel his gaze on me, and he doesn't even try to cut it.

What the fuck is wrong with him?!

I feel anxious around him, but why does my friends seems so fine around him?

Chaeyoung pulled my hand, and they followed us.

Maybe,

Just maybe,

I was just Hallucinating some rare things a while ago,Or probably my hunger is attacking again,

But I am not hungry.

Is my eyes playing tricks with me?

But I can even hear those terrifying voice a while ago.

And I saw Jimin killed Chaeyoung!

But- here she is now, alive, and seems doesn't have any problem, as well as Jimin.

I am probably losing my mind?