SURREAL_Live with It

Hearing the loud alarm clock, I accidentally grabbed the tiny little thing before throwing it into the floor-

Wait-

I heard a loud alarm clock? I opened my eyes and glanced at the broken clock into the floor, My eyes traveled every where, Every corner of the place, This place is familiar to me, Its...Its my room,

Its my freaking room, I smiled knowing that he really did as as he promised, Does this mean? I can live in a normal life again?

I remembered the last time is when I am at Jaehee's house, I slept there and Jungkook was there also,

Speaking of Jungkook. I intended to sit up nonetheless, I felt something heavy in my waist, I looked at my waist to see an,,, An Arm!!

"Ahhh!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, I looked at my back, just to see, Jungkook, Sleeping? He's sleeping?

He let out a small groan, probably his  eardrum bled after hearing my voice, I was so shock, Why is he here? why is he sleeping with me? Why-

He tightened his grip at my waist even more, "Jungkook!! Jungkook wake up!!" I tried waking him up, but he won't budge.

I just did my best to remove his hands from my waist, And I did.

I wore my slippers and headed into the bathroom, I faced myself at the mirror, Is this really happening? Everything went back to normal, I'm so hapoy!!

I cupped my face, "I'm back!!" I spoke to myself while staring at the mirror.

When suddenly the door flung open, And Jungkook went inside the bathroom, "What the Hell Jungkook! where are your manners?" I shouted at him.

But  he just blinked his eyes, " I thought you left me" he spoke, "what? how am I even gonna do that?" I asked him in disbelief, "Go out now Jungkook, I'm taking my shower" I  pushed him out 
of the bathroom and I locked the door.

I heaved out a deep sigh and smiled at myself, I feel...So Joyful and,, and free, finally!!

_

After taking a bath and after changing into casual clothes, Today is Friday so I still have a class, I hurriedly ran downstairs, I need to cook for our meal.

I headed to the kitchen, I cooked some bacon, eggs, hotdogs, and I only toasted some breads, this is enough!

I glanced at the paper that was hanging into the refrigerator, It was from my parents.

We'll be out for a couple of days honey, because of some works, please take care of yourself!! We love you

-Mom, Dad

I smiled after reading the paper, Jungkook was there, sitting into the sofa, "Hey Jungkook!! come, lets eat!!" I called him out, and he immediately headed into the table and sat into the chair, Facing me.

"Why did you slept beside me by the way? that scares the hell out of me"  asked him making him chuckle, He still have the guts to laugh at me?

"I still sleeps  you know, and  besides, you said I have to act like a human, like you,,So!! I' just doing what you said" he spoke, I nodded.

"Don't you have any extra clothes?" I asked him, he shook his head before taking a bite of his bread, I sighed.

"Okay! Can you have a bath after you will finish your food, we'll buy you some clothes, its a pity that you only keep on wearing the same clothed every day and night" I spoke.

"Okay" he answered.

Its rare to talk to a person- he's not a person- that you only knew a few days ago,,I already knew his name and he's still a stranger for me...

I paused on my tracks as I watched him eating his food,

He really acted like a human just like what I said to him to do.

I still have an hour before our class starts so..Might as well spend it for a while.

After done eating, Jungkook headed upstairs to take a bath, I remembered there are some clothes here that my cousin left before, I headed to the cabinet and find them, And when I finally done, I left it on the bed.

"Your clothes are in the bed!" I shouted, I heard no response and  just left.

I waited downstairs, Even my phone was still here, Wait- my friends!!

I immediately searched for Chaeyoung's number, and when I did I dialled it, I waited for moment for it to ring, and I got relieved when it actually did,

"Hello!! Lisa!! where the heck are you??" I heard her  on the line, everything just went back normal.Thankfully

"At my house! why?" I asked back

"We've been waiting for you here,,,we're at the bar!"She stated

"Ahh! No! I don't have time for that Chae besides we still have school, in case you forgot?" I asked

"Come on Lis,,enjoy your life just for on-"

"This are are the clothes Lisa?!!" Chaeyoung got cut off when Jungkook suddenly shouted, I'm sure she heard his voice

"Who was that? Its a boy? Why am I hearing a boy? Did you sleep with him? who is he? Lisa answer me!!"Here we go again, she always does that almost every time.

"Ah! just some kind of a,,,Immortal friend,okay bye  now Chae- see you in school, love you"

"Immortal friend? wait what?-" I cut her off and hanged up, "I'm just so happy that I finally heard my Chaeyoung's voice again"I mumbled to myself.

I glanced upstairs, "Jungkook are you okay in there?" I asked, No response, when I suddenly heard the door cricking and  there he was, heading out of the room.

Seeing him in my cousin's outfit, I might say its not too bad to look at him in any angle, It fits him perfectly,

A white T- shirt, paired with a black jeans will be enough for him, "Now...you look like my cousin, come on now, we'll go shopping!" I spoke to him and headed outside.

I'm not rich, we're not rich, Its just, we're not poor either.

I closed the gate, "Lets take a taxi" I spoke, We waited there for a moment. "Good morning Mrs Min!" I greeted our neighbor, that was Mrs Min, she often stayed at their front yard every morning and sweep there, I notices that she was staring at us like we're freak or something,

"Oh uhh! Good Morning Lisa!" she greeted back, Her eyes was fixed on Jungkook, "I thought you'll only have a boyfriend unless you will finish your school?" she suddenly asked.

That is my private matters but this woman is close with me, Soo- she's like my friend.

"Ahh yeah! um! he's not my boyfriend, He's just a friend" I explained, Mrs Min just nodded but she seems not convinced.

Finally, there's a taxi, it stopped right at our spot, "We'll go now Mrs Min" I spoke and headed  inside the taxi followed by Jungkook.