SURREAL_Got The Wrong Idea

We've arrived at the mall, "Lets go over there!" I drag him along with me to that Clothes Shop, we entered inside, "Good morning Ma'am, Mr, how can we  help you?" The female worker asked us.

"Can you help us find some clothes for him please?" she then traveled her gaze to Jungkook, I can see how she got whipped by him, Of course, he's handsome, many female would be totally whipped by him , but not me.

"Handsome isn't he?" I spat at her, she was staring at Jungkook for too long, why can't she just do her job, Jungkook was just looking  everywhere, fully unbothered. 

"Oh uhh! Sorry Miss" she spologized, I just rolled my eyes at her.I, as well started roaming at every section, Jungkook followed me. "Help me find your clothes" I spoke to him,

Once we were finally done, We went  into the counter to pay, I was about to grab my wallet when he held my hand, "I'll pay, I'll pay" he stated, I only raised my eyebrows at him.

He sighed and grabbed something from his pocket, a wallet, a wallet? why does he have that? "where did you got that?" I whispered to him, he just shrugged "some sort of,,tricks" he stated,

I noticed him grabbing a black card, a black card? What the heck! He   handed  into to the  lady, she just wiped it and handed it back to him,

We headed out of the store, Bringing a lots of paper  bags. "Why didn't you told me that you're rich?" I asked him smirking, "I'm not rich, I just have my ways" he answered, "Right! you're not a human,,, but in that case, its really a big help" I spoke to him.

"I still have a class, could you stay at the house? its only a couple of hours" I stated, "What if you will go away from me again?" he asked, I mentally facepalmed myself, This man is a freak!

"Look! I will just go to my school, and  after that, I'm heading back home okay! I don't have any other place to go!" I exclaimed, He's being paranoid

He nodded, "Fine! when will be your class end?" he asked, " 1 in the afternoon" I answered, He nodded again,

We headed home, and I changed my uniforms, and when I done, I saw  him on the living room, watching some televisions, "I'll be going now" I spoke,

I saw him standing up in the sofa, "If you're hungry- you can cook right?" I asked him, he nodded. "There are foods in the refregerator, you can cook anything you wants, but don't burn my house, I will sue you" I stated, as I started walking out of the house, he followed me, like he always does.

"And- don't forget-  don't try to go to my room okay? you'll stay in the guestroom, that's your room, don't try to touch any of my stuffs cause if you did- I'll headlock you!" I threatened. "Yeah! I won't do anything, trust me" He suddenly smiled at me showing off his bunny teeth,

those smiles, its....cute.

Yeah I have to admit, A taxi stopped at my spot, "I'll go now, don't forget what I told you" I spoke to him and he nodded, "Bye, Lisa" He waved his hands as the taxi started driving.

I didn't realize that I was already smiling, "Your boyfriend is handsome Miss" I glanced at the driver when he said that, "What?", first of all, why is he talking to me? second, I don't know him and third, why does people always notice me and Jungkook?

"He's not my boyfriend ahjussi!" I spoke to him, "Eh? he looks like your boyfriend..." I got quiet, "oh sorry for talking to you like that Miss" he apologized, I didn't respond but looked outside.

I've arrived at my school, and I hurriedly went to my class, I was rather like running for..no reason.

I ran into the hallway, and students was looking at me, when I actually arrived at my classroom, everyone was looking at me, rarely, I was catching my breath, "Are you in a hurry?" I heard one of my classmates asked, "Lisa!!" I traveled my gaze just to see Jisoo, Jennie, and Chaeyoung running to my direction.

They engulfed me with their tightens hugs, I smiled, nothing happened to them, they're alive!

"Why didn't you go to the bar a while ago? we waited for you there!" Chaeyoung asked, "Bar? what are you doing in the bar? I though your parents forbids you?" When I said that the three of them looked at me weirdly,

"When did they forbid me?" She asked, "Come on now, our first period will start any minute" Jennie and Jisoo pulled  me to my seat.

Then our first period started.

_

Two periods had already ended, now, the four of us gathered  into the cafeteria, "Hey!! Chaeyoung!" We all diverted to our gaze to a man- Jimin?!

"Jimin!" Chaeyoung stood up and hugged him, "Hi Jimin! Where's your friends, I looked at him terrifyingly, They noticed me, "Hey Lisa? why are  you looking at Jimin like he killed someone?" Jennie asked, and they laughed at me.

"Why is he here?" I asked, tense. "He's my boyfriend, and...He often hang out with us here...You're really strangely Lisa" They commented.

Right! everything went back to normal, nothing horrible will happen anymore, Why am I  being paranoid?

There are still things that had changed

_

Its 12:45 and our class had ended, "Lets hang out somewhere else!" Jisoo spoke, eagerly. "I don't think so,  I have to go home" I spoke.

"Oh come on Lisa!!  you're kidding right?" Jennie asked and I shook my head, I can't leave Jungkook at the house, what if he already did something?

"I can't go with you guys! I- I really have to go home now" I was checking out for a taxi, But  I suddenly got stunned, when There's a Car, that parked right at out spot.

We all paused at out tracks, fully puzzled and startled at the sight.

When, The car's door opened revealing Jungkook, Jungkook? what the hell is he doing here? where did he get the car? he know how to drive?

I got my eyes fully wide while looking at him. "Lisa! come on in, lets go home" I glared at him, I glanced at my friends just to see them fully puzzled, but soon smirked  at me.

The hell!!

"Oh! That is why you're itching to go home? there's a boyfriend waiting huh?"  Jennie chuckled playfully at me. "He's not my boyfriend!-", "You haven't introduced us to him, Hi there cute guy!" Chaeyoung waved his hands at him and he smiled

Damn it!

I wanted to bang my head into the wall right now, "Stop it guys! he's not my boyfriend?!" I glared at them, "This is Jungkook, he's just my...friend", "Jungkook these are my friends" he nodded.

I thought my friends already knew  him, but I guess they didn't.

"Lets go Lisa, we'll go home" He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the Passenger's seat, he opened the door and let me in.

"Where'd you the car?"  I asked him, "I rented it" he answered me as soon as he get in

"What?"

"Bye guys!! Have fun!!" They all waved their hands at us, amusingly.

They literally got the wrong idea!