SURREAL_Connected

In an blink of an eye All of my hallucinations that the old woman showed me, vanished just like that, that could be the answer of my questions now. I  already knew the reason behind all these, why are these unexplainable things happened to me, It is because of Jungkook, yet until now I  still couldn't believe that this is all happening, that he can do this.

I looked down at my hand, where I was holding the blue tiny diamond, The old woman was nowhere to be found, I am now alone In the forest. I remembered what the old woman told me, I  should've not let go off the diamond, I must not loose it because it is the only thing that can save Me from Jungkook, because of this I can hide away from him.

The place was peaceful and quiet except that I can heard the birds chirping and the wind blowing the trees, I was walking quietly yet I didn't know where to go, my palms were sweating due to the tightness of my  grip of the diamond.

I am so  confused, where could that Old Woman be? where did she came from? How did she know me? How did she know Jungkook? How did she knew about the curse?

I suddenly regretted not asking those things to the woman, but that is not important now, Knowing Jungkook and His past is more important.

Pranpriya, that keep on ringing inside my mind.

You resembled as her, He sees you as her, Pranpriya is his first love, but she died because of accusations, but from all of the people on the earth why me? I am suffering because of this.

I didn't actually know where to go next and I just let my feet lead me somewhere else, from the forest and now here in the city, The sun is almost setting and the thing that I know is I need to go back home, but I don't even know where way I should turn, I traveled my hands to my pocket, probably I have a money here left?

I only have 11, 690 won in my pocket (500 pesos). I needed a place to stay, probably staying in a dorm for one night and one day would help it? I only have a few money here, so might as well stay in some dorms rather than staying here outside, I might die in coldness here.

I walked on the bench near on that coffee shop to sit, The weather is getting colder and I didn't even bring any hoodie with me, I hugged myself. I just stared at the people passing by, I suddenly flinched when someone patted my back, "Miss?" A girl called me, I must say that she is just 2 years younger than me I guess? she is a teenager, just like me.

"why are here in this kind of times? Its getting cold you should go home now Miss? Your parents must've finding you now?" she asked me, I just smiled at her faintly. "I don't actually know what way I should take" I muttered, "Can you help me? I was finding a place to stay just for one night, do you perhaps know some place?" I asked her, "I am Jaehee, Miss. Hmm! you lost your way back to your home? It is better if you just stay at out house Miss?-", "Lisa, I am Lisa" I spoke as she looked at the lady.

"Lets just go to my house Miss Lisa, you can stay there for a night" Jaehee is being so kind lady, I  really appreciates her help, "thank you so much, Jaehee"

As soon as Wearrived at Jaehee's home, Iscanned the place, They weren't the type of person that you could say that they are rich, they're not those types of poor either, "Noona!!"Me and Jaehee flinched as soon as there was a kid, that I presumed to be 4 to 5 years old, he was screaming.

He banged his foot into the door and ran to his Jaehee noona, Jaehee immediately hugged his younger brother. "Wonwoo!!", "Noona? where are the donuts that you bought?" he pouted making me and Jaehee smile, he is so addorable.

"here it is now" she handed it to him, the kid just squealed in amusement, "Wonwoo, I want you to meet, miss Lisa"she introduced me to him, "hello! Miss Lisa, I am Wonwoo, Jaehee noona's brother" I smiled at his cuteness. 

we entered their house, "please have a seat Miss Lisa" Jaehee offered me a seat and I gladly took it, "I will prepare for our Supper"

Even knowing that I am just a stranger, I am still glad that there are people who are warm-hearted people, and Jaehee proves it.

"Jaehee?" She looked looked at me while raising her eyebrows, "you can take my money, I really owe you a Lot" I spoke but she just smiled at me, "You can keep that unnie, you don't have to five me money" she stated making me smile at her.

"you can use that tomorrow, unnie!" she added and left me, my eyes wandered the place, Wonwoo went back to his room, I Presumed. when my eyes caught something again that made me froze on my spot.

a picture frame of Jungkook with a kid beside him, a girl.

I stood up from my seat and walked slowly into the table where the frame was placed, "Jungkook" I muttered to myself.

Now that I was thinking of it, I scanned the picture carefully and I recognized the kid's face, It was Jaehee, This was probably Jungkook's home and, Jaehee is his sister.

Why does it seems like Fate is playing with me.

What am I really gonna do just to make everything right?