SURREAL_Realistic Nightmare

I was walking into  pathways, with a petals roses on the ground, I glanced at the above and a nonstop ending of falling of Rose petals coming from the branches of tree, that really made me confused. The weather was gloomy, the clouds were dark as if it'll going to cry any time soon.

And I just realize that my friends, were standing over there, holding the cone of ice creams in their hand, Chaeyoung, Jennie and Jisoo, with Jungkook's friends...This always happens, I really hate it, why does this same situation always happens to me?

Everything starts in joyful moments but all ends in bloody, terrifying end. They all die, and Jungkook will kill them. 

Is he here to kill them all again? 

I glanced at every direction, wanting to see if Jungkook was here, but he never appeared. I was just standing there and stared at my friends.

'If this is a dream, I wish I won't wake up'

My body keep on moving but my I can't feel it, The wind is slapping my face but my sweat is dripping too fast. Even my breathing become uneasy, my eyes were closed

It was then I realize that I am actually having a nightmare, I slowly opened my eyes, slowly until I finally saw a blurry figure of a man, His face was only few inches away from mine, The way my hear would beat fast knowing that there's a man that was hovering me right now.

My breathing become uneasy, I really wanted to scream but despite that I only flinched seeing his face, my hands traveled to his broad chest perhaps, and I did my best just to push him away. 

I sat and and blinked, I turned on the lamp that was beside my bed and when I traveled my gaze everywhere, I saw no one anymore, I heaved out a deep sigh and held my chest, my sweat was dripping so bad even though the wind was so cold.

I gazed upon my hand cause I swear, he really has a weight, I ever touched his chest, I even pushed him, but where is he?

I started recalling what had happened a while ago, I tried remembering his face, But my eyes got slightly widened when I recognized him

Jungkook

In a very deep night, even when my head aching I still stood up and I find Jungkook for some unknown reason, wait I forgot that I took off my necklace , I went to the the cabinet to find that thing but I got startled when I found nothing.

Where is that thing? that is the only thing that can help me avoid Jungkook.

I looked at my back, "Jungkook! I know you're here, show yourself!" I am sure he is here, my eyes won't lie, and I am not hallucinating nor seeing things

"Jungkook!" I tried calling him out one last time, my attention diverted to the balcony, the glass door was open even when I knew it was close a while ago before I slept, the wind keep on slapping the curtain making it fly like a wave

what comes into me when I suddenly walked towards there, maybe he was there, Jungkook was there? was he hiding. 

When I finally headed out, "Why can't you just go with me? Pranpriya!! lets go somewhere else, lets live together" I looked at my left side just to see Jungkook standing not too far from me, "Jungkook"

I know I have to feel tense and terrified every time he is around, just like how I always felt before

But now, that feeling doesn't occuring anymore but instead, I feel calm and safe?

"I am not Pranpriya, my name is Lisa, I am not her why are you doing this?" I tried to be more calm as possible, but he shook his head.

"How did you know that I got here?" I asked, "because of this" he then took out the necklace which Jaehee gave me, and where I placed that blue diamond, I grabbed it from his hand, "why do you have this? why- how? But the old lady, she gave it to me, she said if I have this, you won't find me" I exclaimed.

"She lied to you, instead, its so easy for me to find you because you have that thing"

that old woman, why did she lied to me? why did she gave this to me? why?

"I won't hurt you Lisa, I will never will, just go with me, Lets live in my world where nothing and no one is against" he spoke, he finally called me in my name, 

"Who is that woman? do you know her?" Ignored him and asked him about that old woman, I swear if I will see her, I will rip her face for lying to me

"her name is Seinna, she lied to you about her going to help you to  avoid me, but she made a way for us to cross our paths" I looked at him in disbelief. "what is she?! why is she doing this?" I asked him, raising my voice slightly

"She's a witch " he spoke, "can't you stay away from me Jungkook?" I asked him, and he shook his head, "you are Pranpriya-", "That's because I definitely have the same face as hers but I am not her okay? please leave me alone Jungkook!!" 

"If you won't come along with me to my world, your mind will continue playing with you, to make this world seemingly surreal" he spoke that was rather like a threat.

"Its a curse, Lisa and no one can save you from it"

"You cursed me!"

I rushed inside and closed the door, not wanting to hear him, not wanting to see him.

I hate him!

But I got shocked when he just followed me inside, what is that? he teleported? Of course, he's a freaking immortal damn it!!

There he was,,,Standing next into my cabinet, I heaved out a deep sigh and sat into the bed,

I just rolled my eyes at him every time I will accidentally glance at his direction, can he just look away from me just once, He's creeping me out!!