SURREAL_Help Me

"Jungkook is your brother?" I asked once again that made the younger to nod,

"Yes, Too Bad  We both didn't able to grew up together, He died" She heaved a sigh as she stared at me.

'He's not dead'

"He's dead? are you sure?" I asked that made her  eyebrows furrow, "Didn't he tried to, you know, visit you and-"

"what do you mean unnie?" Jaehee asked me, "oh! never mind Jaehee, I just decided to ask" I spoke.

We were done eating, and so all of Us gathered on the Living room.

Jaehee's eyes caught the shining, blue, tiny diamond in my hand, "Unnie? can I ask you? what is that thing?" she pointed at my hand,

"oh this? someone gave it to me, she said its a protection" I stated that made the younger smile, "I suddenly remembered Jungkook oppa gave that me something also, unnie. The exact same as that,  but its a bracelet actually, and he said it'll also protect me from harm" She stated, I was quiet and just listened to her.

"Oh wait" Jaehee then stood up, and went somewhere, probably in her room.

Thankfully, she didn't bother asking a lot of questions anymore, I didn't know what to answer next, Why did I even blurt that thing out?

"Unnie, I have this necklace here" she came bringing a necklace?

She sat beside me and handed me the necklace, "you cab put that thing inside here unnie so that you will always wear it" She stated as she opened the pendant.

Lisa put the diamond in it, its fits perfectly, they smiled. "Let me out that on you unnie" Jaehee stated.

"thank you Jaehee" Why did Lisa suddenly felt too close and fond with the younger?

Is it because she's too kind and friendly?

Probably.

"You know what unnie? I feel like, I've seen you before, but I just can't remember it" Jaehee spoke.

"Really?"

"Yeah"

When suddenly, Memories flashed through Jaehee's mind that made her eyes widen, "Jungkook oppa introduced you to me"

Jaehee ran to him as she engulfed her with a hug, "oppa!!"

"Jaehee" He bent down to reach her  level, Jaehee's eyes traveled to a woman beside him, "I wanted you to meet, Pranpriya, my girlfriend" He stated while smiling showing his bunny teeth.

"Pranpriya? Can I can call her unnie? oppa?" Jaehee asked that made her brother chuckle.

"Off course Jaehee, you can call me unnie" She stated and Jaehee squealed

"You- you're Pranpriya, unnie" Jaehee stoop up from her seat that made me flinch, "I am not Pranpriya, Jaehee" I answered her.

"But but, you both looked exactly the same" Jaehee blurted out.

I held hand and gulped, "please calm down, Jaehee. Are you really sure that your brother died?" I asked her firmly and she nodded.

"What if I told you that he is the reason why I am lost and why I am running away?" I asked that made her quiet as her eyes open wide.

"Will you believe me if I told you that he is not dead? He was chasing me Jaehee" I explained to her.

"He's chasing you unnie, that's because he though you were Pranpriya, but wait- He's alive? that's impossible, we buried his body a few years ago" She answered.

"This? this necklace? This is my protection from him, He killed my friends Jaehee"

"And he won't stop until he got me"

"And he won't stop until he got you"

Both of us stated in unison, I looked at her.

"He loved Pranpriya so much Unnie, But after she died, he got depressed that made him kill himself" She explained.

They have the same explanation of that old woman that I met.

"He said he will follow her wherever he goes that is why he committed  suicide" She added.

That is why he said 'He won't stop until he get what he wants'

"But until I got this, He won't find me" I answered, Jaehee looked at me worriedly, "I didn't he'd been doing this Unnie, and now you were involved, I didn't know how to apologize"

"You don't have to apologize Jaehee, Its not your fault"I went to hug her.

"None of us knows how to fix this all Jaehee, but the only thing I know is, I have to figure this out" I spoke

_

"Unnie this is your room, you can sleep her for a night! and tomorrow I'm gonna help you find your home" Jaehee showed me the room,

I guess  this is better that sleeping outside, and besides, I'm thankful that someone is helping me.

I only smiled at her and she left me her,

I headed and sat into the bed.

I carressed the sheets, I didn't know Jungkook has a sister, wait- why am I even concerned about him? I don't even know any single thing about him, I understand what that old lady told me about, why does he keep on chasing but-

But from all of the people, why me? Its also hard to believe this kinds of situations, What Generation are we now? I can't believe there are still fantasies that exists.

Jeon Jungkook...

I keep on thinking about him and I didn't realize that I already drifted to sleep...