SURREAL_Answers

"Come with me" He then grabbed my hand, I didn't protested and just go with him, I don't really know where to go, I have been thinking on going home, heading back there But I am too afraid that what happened to my friends might happen as well to my parents.

"where are we going?" I asked him, "To the place where you couldn't able to witness the situations like this" He mumbled, though I didn't understand what he said but I guess, 'Escape' is the only way, but where?

"where exactly are you taking me?"I asked again, I am just curios, Even knowing that I already know him, and admittedly I felt comfortable in his side, I still have to be aware, and- what is wrong with just asking, right?

He was really gripping my hand tightly, Like he doesn't wanted to let go of it, His moves that made me alarmed and worried. Why is he like this?

He was just looking at our way, and didn't spare a chance to glance back at me while answering, "where place?"I asked again, "Home" he muttered

"Our Home" He muttered again, making me stop, he then looked at me as soon as I stopped. I gave him a confusing look, I found his intimidating look, as if he wanted me to obey him.

I don't know but I started to feel uncomfortable around him for some unknown reason,

"Jungkook, I don't get what you are trying to say, can you explain it right away? I just wanted to know" I spoke looking at him, I am not panicking just like what I did a while ago, I am just being calm.

He still didn't answer me when, Our surroundings started changing into black, My eyes widen, and my body were trembling, afraid if, that might happen again.

He traveled his eyes to look over our place, what confuses me is when I see him closing his eyes and clenching his fist.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the sight.

"Is there anything wrong?" I tried to ask but he just diverted his gaze to me again, I swear, his look was giving chills, I feel so uncomfortable with it, He was really scaring me now.

When he mumbled a name, "Priya"

Priya?

who is Priya?

"Come with me, Lets go home" He spoke again, I looked at him weirdly, technically, he was looking at while  saying that.

I didn't move from my spot but continued looking at him, "Who is, Priya?" I asked, "You" He muttered

"You are Pranpriya" He spoke clearly making my eyes widen, "Pranpriya? I am not Pranpriya" I spoke

"I am Lalisa" I spoke, Now I am frowning, he is definitely saying a nonsense here, Or probably he was losing his mind.

But he shook his head, "You are Pranpriya, you are, my Pranpriya" He spoke again, Now my heart was started beating so rapidly, In nervousness

"What are you saying?" I asked furiously at him, But what made me terrified is when he showed this possessive look of his, It was hinting of intimidation, I am getting terrified of him.

He then made his steps slowly, Making me back away, "Stop lying to me, Pranpriya" he spoke again, "You've been hiding from me,  but now that I found you, I will never let you go" He exclaimed making her eyes teary.

"What the fuck are you saying?"

"You are losing your mind Jungkook!! I am not Pranpriya, and I am not hiding away from you, why are you saying this to me?"She shouted with all her  might, she didn't even realise the tear that already fell from her eye.