-

took a flight go to the cloud nine

-

"can i help you?"

"i think i'm about to throw up-" doyoung said, holding his stomach as he talked to the flight attendant who looked at him with glossy, apprehensive eyes.

as doyoung was dry heaving, the small male with auburn hair hurriedly ruffled through the pouch in the arm of the sofa and pulled out a barf bag, opening it and handing it to the person in front of him who's face was starting to become deathly pale.

the flight attendant rushed to get napkins and a trash bag as the passenger threw up into the bag due to his weak stomach not being able to handle being on a flight (which is why this was his first time flying since he usually preferred trains).

coming back with the items in hand, the attendant whose nametag read 'LEE TAEYONG' assembled the tray and placed the napkins on it as he stood next to the seat holding the trash bag while doyoung finished throwing up the little bit of food he consumed that morning so that his stomach wouldn't eat itself.

usually, taeyong would have left since that's what's expected when taking care of passengers flying in economy but because this person was in first class and had a cabin all to himself, he was required to stay there to make sure that the passenger felt better and didn't need anything before leaving.

as doyoung finally finished retching, he looked up and saw the napkins in front of him so he reached for them to wipe his mouth.

"sir, would you like to dispose of the barf bag?" taeyong asked, causing doyoung to nod slightly and drop the smelly bag into the other bag that was held wide open by the attendant.

taeyong exited the cabin to throw away the plastic bag and wash his hands before coming back in with a new barf bag just in case doyoung felt ill again during the remaining 14 hours of the flight.

looking at the male curiously, doyoung seemed to get lost in his eyes before he snapped out of it by taeyong asking him another question.

"is there anything else that you need sir?"

thinking of something in his head, doyoung slightly smirked before saying it out loud.

"four things actually. i'd like a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, and your number, cutie."

-

oh wow would you look at that, a dotae fic brought to you by yours truly!

hehe i recently started to ship them more and i was tempted to make a short story about them after reading about jobs as a flight attendant. please don't question my brain for coming up with the weirdest ideas-

fun fact: this book was going to be chensung but i was scrolling through youtube and i saw a dotae video so i wanted to switch it

💕