taeyong woke up to dark brown eyes staring at him and a hand brushing stray hair away from his face. he immediately turned red (like he had been doing continuously since they first met) and rolled away from the embrace of the other male before hiding his face under the blanket, making doyoung coo at his cuteness.

"d-did you have a nice nap doyoung?" taeyong asked, blanket still covering his face so that his freshly-woken-up breath didn't attack the other man.

"i wouldn't really call it a nap since we only have 2 hours left on this flight but yes, i slept well sweetheart," doyoung said as he got off the bed and stretched, not noticing how taeyong's head peeled out of the top of the blanket slightly and how his eyes went directly to his stomach where his shirt lifted slightly, showing his abs.

taeyong immediately averted his eyes and mentally smacked himself before properly processing doyoung's words.

"wait, did you say we only have 2 hours left?"

"yes, is there a problem with that?"

taeyong panicked as he frantically to flatten his auburn hair that was sticking out in every direction possible, trying to make it slightly more presentable but only succeeding as much as harry potter whenever he tried to tame his own hair.

"i have to go and help the crew! it's super busy before landing."

doyoung chuckled as he grabbed the smaller male right before he was about to trip on the blanket and fall down.

"she stepped in to talk to me while you were still asleep. she said that you can just stay here and you don't need to worry about anything else."

taeyong felt his heart nearly jump out his chest as he felt doyoung's arm grabbing onto his waist. he knew it was just to make sure that he didn't fall down but he couldn't not focus on how the other male's hand held his waist strong enough to hold him but gentle and enough for it to not hurt.

he quickly stood up properly and moved away from doyoung, almost tripping over the blanket again before straightening himself up and muttering a quick, "ok then, i'll brush my teeth and be back," before exiting out of the cabin and making his way to the rest area for the crew where all of his belongings were.

he walked through the aisle slowly and climbed up the hidden stairs leading to the rest area, mind wandering to the man that was in cabin e. he was quite nice and it would be a blatant lie if taeyong said that he wasn't attracted to him. he was so nice and lovely, it's quite impossible for people to not fall for him and taeyong definitely wasn't an exception.

he reached his little section where his bags were and he grabbed the toothbrush and toothpaste along with his hairbrush, making his way into the staff bathroom and brushing his teeth and combing his hair so that he didn't look like a troll.

after he finished brushing his teeth he returned back to his section assigned for that flight and placed his belongings away in the overhead bin before flopping onto the thin mattress.

he closed his eyes as the slight rocking of the plane made him drowsy again. (seriously though, what was wrong with him today? he was constantly feeling sleepy.)

he nearly fell asleep before he felt his mattress dip slightly as someone sat on it.

"yongie sweetie?" a voice asked quietly. taeyong identified it as the voice of auntie suh through his sleep muddled brain. "are you awake? doyoung is asking where you are and i think he isn't feeling too good again."

he immediately shot up after hearing doyoung's name slip from in between the lady's lips and he hit his head on the overhead bin.

he mumbled a quick, "ow," and rubbed his head before bowing quickly to the woman and quickly making his way down the stairs, disappearing from the area.

✈️

taeyong burst into cabin e to see doyoung watching something on the tv, the bed back to being a sofa now.

"doyoung! you lied you meanie," taeyong said, huffing as he sat down and pulled the blanket over his legs.

"aw i'm sorry darling. i just wanted you to come back so we could watch a bit more before we have to part ways."

taeyong bit his lip lightly as he was reminded that this was just a flight and the two would inevitably have to separate at the end of the day.

doyoung looked over as he could practically feel the waves of sadness rolling off of the older male.

"hey, don't be upset, we can always meet again! you still haven't given me your number though love."

blushing at how doyoung could practically read his mind, taeyong said to him, "who said i'm sad? and anyway, i'm still not sure if i should give you my number. let's just watch for now."

taeyong didn't want a repeat of what happened 15 years ago but it was inevitable at this point at how hard he was falling for the taller male.

apparently doyoung could sense that there was a bit more to what taeyong said and decided not to dig deeper.

"yeah, let's watch this now."

-

fun fact that wasn't properly explained before because i myself just found out about this recently, did you know that there's a secret passage that leads to the crew section? it's located above the actual seats (usually above first class if i'm correct) and it's pretty cramped but yeah that's where the crew disappears to during the flight.

also your bitch has 127 followers haha 😙✌🏽