二

"and if i am?"

taeyong scrambled up from the bed to bow to him deeply, nearly bending down to a perfect 90° angle.

"i apologize for being so rude to you mr. kim. please forgive me."

doyoung just laughed at how cute the auburn haired male was.

"no need for any of that. please sit down."

taeyong got up from his bow and sat down once again, but this time he was slightly more conscious of how he was sitting.

he could feel doyoung's gaze on him and he decided to keep his head down, staring at his hands that were fiddling with the sleeves of his uniform.

"don't be so nervous cutie. i'm really not that mean."

taeyong tried to stop his blush but ultimately failed as doyoung could see red creeping up the formers neck.

"y-yes sir."

"and please, i told you to call me doyoung."

"yes...doyoung."

the said man smiled contentedly as he reached over to grab a remote to turn on the tv.

"what would you like to watch taeyong?"

"i'm fine with anything honestly."

"but i want you to pick what we watch."

taeyong hummed thoughtfully as a bunch of movies and kdramas ran through his mind. gasping in delight when finally thought of one that he really liked, he turned to doyoung while slightly clapping his hands like an excited child that just saw an ice cream truck.

"can we watch 'strong woman do bong soon'? i feel like laughing today."

"of course bub."

taeyong once again turned into the shade of a fire truck as he heard a different nickname come out of the other males mouth.

doyoung of course noticed this and internally cooed on how adorable taeyong was.

"do you like that nickname?"

taeyong didn't really want to tell the truth but he hated lying even more so he just nodded slightly and decided to turn around completely to face the tv that had netflix pulled up.

"then i'll keep calling you that."

taeyong whined softly in embarrassment as he held his face in his hands feeling how his face was burning up.

"ah you're so cute, what am i going to do?" doyoung whispered out, only loud enough for him to hear.

they started to watch the first episode quietly and laughed when they did. doyoung noticed that taeyong had an adorable laugh as well. he tended to suck his laugh in causing his laughs to sound 10x more cute if that was even possible (it was and doyoung wasn't sure how to feel about that because he was entering the zone of gay panic faster than jimmy john's delivers their sandwiches).

"even your laugh is adorable sweetheart. is there not even a single part of you that isn't adorable?"

taeyong choked on his laugh at the new nickname and started to cough violently.

doyoung freaked out and quickly unscrewed the unopened water bottle next to him and passed it to the choking male who gratefully accepted it and drank from it quickly.

after taeyong stopped coughing and regained his breath, doyoung sat back while smirking lightly.

"so i see you just liked being called nicknames, huh sweetheart?"

"n-no!"

-

please help i keep coughing due to masala poisoning in the air (aka my mom cooking and the masalas deciding to attack me even though i'm literally on a different floor)

love y'all and thank you so much for 100 followers!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

here are pics of baby hyuck to thank you: