doyoung woke up due to the plane shaking terribly.

a beep sounded as he peeled his eye mask off and blearily rubbed his eyes.

"hello passengers, this is the pilot. we are currently experiencing some slight turbulence. please fasten your seatbelts and stay calm. thank you."

taeyong stirred from his sleep as well as he got up shaking the sleep off from his body. yawning, he moved the blankets away to see a slightly green-looking doyoung clutching onto the sides of the bed tightly. that's when he noticed that the plane was rocking around and he pieced information together, coming to the correct conclusion that the plane was going through a patch of turbulence and doyoung's nausea was being triggered again.

he rushed to grab the barf bag and open it, giving it to the male who accepted it with a small smile and closed his eyes, continuing to breath in and out to try to not throw up again.

he somehow succeeded in not throwing up and he placed the bag to the side and slightly opened his eyes to see taeyong staring at him with concerned eyes, head cocked to the side.

"are you okay now doyoung? do you need anything?"

doyoung smiled slightly hearing how taeyong was worried about him. he knew it was just a part of his job but hey, when the person you're developing feelings for shows that they care, might as well be happy about it.

"i'm okay now sweetheart. please, sit down. it wouldn't be good for you to stand up for such a long time."

taeyong sat down on the edge of the bed cautiously and played with the hem of his white t-shirt.

"you see... there are some studies that show that sleeping while there is turbulence makes you feel better because your mind will not focus on the change in altitude while sleeping. would you like to try that out?" he spoke after a couple of seconds of silence.

doyoung hummed thoughtfully and shrugged his shoulders.

"why not? but i have one condition, you should stay right next to me," he said while smiling cheekily.

taeyong blushed and just nodded his head, getting up to let doyoung slip into the sheets so he could take up as much space as he needed.

he was going to sit on the corner of the bed but a hand around his lower arm stopped him from sitting down.

"when i meant right next to me, i quite literally meant right next to me darling," doyoung said with his cheek squished against the pillow.

"b-but there's no room for me to stay right next to you?"

"we can just hug each other to sleep!" doyoung said, still smiling while holding his arms out for taeyong.

honestly speaking, doyoung was just kidding. he fully expected taeyong to blush a little and go sit on the corner so he was quite shocked when the smaller male slid in next to him.

"s-sleep well doyoung," taeyong said as he buried his head into doyoung's chest.

it was weird that he felt so familiar with the other male even though they just met a little over 4 hours ago.

chest rumbling slightly with laughter doyoung also wished taeyong a good sleep before attempting to drift off, the human heater that he was currently hugging definitely helping him with his goal.

-

jdkfkdg i just wanna squish yongie and put him in my pocket please 🥺💕

tiny update because i was feeling soft today while listening to stray kids