doyoung's cabin^

-

taeyong blinked in confusion before he decided to ignore the man's words.

he walked out of the cabin with a quick "i'll be back with your three items sir," and grabbed the toothbrush, toothpaste and mouthwash with a bright red face.

just because he had a lot of people flirt with him due to his ungodly looks, doesn't mean that he was used to such handsome men flirting with him.

and above all, that man just happened to be someone who was his ideal type (in terms of looks at least because he couldn't judge personality yet).

snapping out of the trance that the bunny-looking man left him in, taeyong clutched the items that he held in his hands tighter and walked back to the place that he partially wanted to avoid and partially wanted to go to.

seeing taeyong coming back, doyoung turned to face him.

was he embarrassed as fuck because he just asked a cute ass guy for his number after throwing up in front him? hell yes.

was he questioning all of his decisions in his life? also a yes.

did he desperately want his number though? damn right he does.

and so he picked up the tiny ounce of pride he had left and gave the man puppy dog eyes.

"you only got me three things when i asked for four..." he said, trying to act cute so the man would give in.

but unfortunate to him, taeyong once again ignored him and set the items requested minus one on the tray and bowed before moving to walk out.

"wAIT-"

doyoung cringed slightly at how loud he was but shook his head and continued talking when he saw taeyong freeze in his spot.

"can you at least stay in here for a little while? i'm actually quite scared about flying..."

taeyong slightly crumbled after hearing the man because he himself actually knew how it was to be scared of flying.

"..."

"please?"

"fine, but please wait for a moment while i go tell my supervisor."

doyoung mentally fist bumped himself even though the reason he gave taeyong definitely was not a lie. he was struggling already and it was only a meer 20 minutes into the 14 hour flight since new york city wasn't exactly close-by seoul.

ah, curse his father and bless him at the same time for sending him to nyc to manage the side company that they owned.

curse him for sending him on this trip that obviously requires him to fly even though he knew about his sons extreme fear of airplanes. bless him for sending him on this trip so he could meet someone who finally caught his eye after 27 years of living on this planet.

just as he finished thinking about that, taeyong walked back into the cabin and sat down on the seat next to doyoung.

they sat in a slight awkward silence for a couple of minutes before taeyong decided to break it because he felt the need to make some sort of noise. which was weird since he loved quiet places and situations but hey, it's fine right?

"are you still feeling nauseous mr..."

doyoung was startled by the sudden noise since he didn't expect taeyong to be the one to start their conversation.

smiling slightly, he said, "my name is kim dongyoung but please call me doyoung, cutie."

taeyong frowned at the nickname and desperately willed his face to not blush.

"i'm not sure if you've noticed mr. doyoung but my name is lee taeyong. not cutie or any other name so please address me as such. and coming back to my question earlier, are you still feeling nauseous?"

chuckling, doyoung shook his head no.

they elapsed into a silence after that with taeyong staring at the cabin wall across from him and doyoung staring at him.

mind wandering a bit, taeyong thought back to their conversation (if you could really even call it that).

and he realized that the name kim dongyoung rung a bell within him. so he decided to dig deeper into his brain, wracking it to figure out why this male's name sounded so familiar to him.

and then it hit him.

"wait... are you kim dongyoung as in the kim dongyoung whose father owns korean air?"

-

that was such a bad ending hhhh

but wait... should i keep this as a short story or should i make it like an actual book? what would you guys like?

love you guys and please pray for me mentally as i take my unit test for ap human geo in a day— 💕