Prologue

Me:Shu,you really think I'm capable
       of challenging you?
Shu:Of course.I know that from
        the bottom of my heart.
Me:Thank you.You really understand
       me,you know that?
Shu:Yes,I do.

   Shu's a real sweetheart.He really knows how and what I'm feeling and when.In short,he's my true best friend.

   Actually,he's my best boyfriend.Shu and I began dating about 3-4 days ago.He found interest me,and I always had a crush on him.It's just like you always want your crush to be your boyfriend (in boys',girlfriend),and you got it.

   I was thinking about how can I even think about meeting Shu Kurenai,let alone be his girlfriend.I didn't even know he existed.Now see for yourself.I'm dating the Beyblade Prodigy Shu Kurenai.

   Shu's been insisting me to come to the US ever since we began dating.He says if I stay with him,then I can pursue my dream of becoming a famous beyblader.I wanna become a famous blader,but I can't.

    I can't go.My parents won't let me.My mom hardly let me become Shu's girlfriend.She investigated Shu's background like she was investigating a wanted criminal.My dad,on the other hand,was more of a 'I don't really care about my daughter as long as she doesn't stray from her religion' type.So,after he heard that Shu's a Muslim,& his 'career' is acceptable,he was like 'Go ahead.It really doesn't matter.'.

   So,in this family,I got my dad's support (😏).And of course,my cousin's too.She's always with me no matter what.

   Though she usually laughs and discourages me most of the time,she actually encouraged me to date him.She said we're meant for each other.She's a really chill girl,& really supportive too (I just got to know that😅).

   She meant to just make fun of me actually (😑),but I took it seriously,& proposed to Shu (I know it sounds weird that a girl proposed to a boy,but just play along😅).

   I was chatting with Shu now,when my cousin texted me.I said bye to Shu,and went to my cousin and my chats.It was kind of weird that she texted me out of nowhere.I wonder what could she want all of a sudden.

(C/N):(Y/N),I need to tell you something really vital.
Me:You finally thought about going into
       a fully-committed relationship
       with someone?
(C/N):What?No.
Me:Then?
(C/N):I was thinking about Shu and you.
Me:Why?
(C/N):Shu's a really nice guy,(Y/N).
Me:I know.I was just chatting with
       him before you knocked on my IG
      (Instagram or Insta).
(C/N):Why were you chatting with him at this time of the day?           
Me:What do you mean?
(C/N):Don't you usually chat with him at 8 in the night?             
Me:No,not really.I chat with him
       whenever I've the chance.He's free
       now.He said he won't be                
       available later today.                          
(C/N):Oh.I thought he'd you to go on a break for now.I mean,you do know what a break                                means,right?             
Me:If you mean a relationship break,then yes.But he said he's gonna train his team for the World          League,so he can't text me today.       
(C/N):You must be feeling sad,right?                                     
Me:Not really.I'm actually glad for him,as he'll be busy with his work rather than with                                some useless slut. 
(C/N):You're scared he might end up ditching on you,aren't you?                                       
Me:He's my boyfriend,so I should probably be scared,don't you think?                                                  (C/N):Yeah,I think.Anyway,Mom's calling me.I need to go now.Bye.                             
Me:Bye.

   She went offline.She just texted me as a time pass.But she always keeps on chatting with her friends 24/7.Her time should pass quite quickly and be filled with fun.But what happened today,no clue.

   I anyway thought about retexting Shu,as I didn't have anything else to do.My studies were finished for the day (that was unexpected,as my studies take till at least 1 AM to finish),and my friends were chatting about useless things.

   But when I was gonna enter Shu and my chats,I got an incoming text from an unknown person.I thought maybe it was Shu texting me from a different account.But,it was someone I never imagined to meet.Let alone meet,I never imagined to know his existence as well (well,that's not true).

Me:Who're you?                           
???:Are you Shu Kurenai's girlfriend?
Me:Who's asking?                           
???:I'm Valt Aoi,his best friend.      Me:...................                                            Valt:Are you here?Heelloo~                      Me:Great.Just great.I'm chatting with
       the Beyblade World Champion Valt
       Aoi.My day just keeps getting better and
       better.(Note the sarcasm).                Valt:Why,thank you.                                  Me:That wasn't literal,Valt.
Valt:Oh.Anyway,are you his
        girlfriend or not?
Me:What do you think?
Valt:Maybe......?
Me:I am.
Valt:So you're his heart-throb.
Me:That's a term used for men
       but,yeah,I'm his 'heart-throb'.
Valt:Do you by any chance know a girl
        named (F/N)?
Me:I do.She studies in my school.
Valt:Do u know that she's a boyfriend?
Me:No.Who's he?
Valt:Me.
Me:..........
Valt:You there?

   What the heck?!How come (F/N) didn't tell me about him?!I really don't have anything to say anymore.I can't think.My brain cells have failed.How can she turn out to be so sly?(She's of the timid nature,just so you know).I instantly said bye to Valt,and opened up my chats to (F/N).I hope she's online.Fortunately,she was.

Me:(F/N)!!
(F/N):What happened?
Me:Why didn't you tell me you were
        dating The Valt Aoi?!
(F/N):Just like you didn't tell me about
          you and The Legend Shu Kurenai.
Me:Are you trying to get back at me for
       that?
(F/N):You could say that.
Me:When did you two begin dating?
(F/N):I guess.....Four weeks ago?
Me:What!
(F/N):Why are you acting so shocked at
           everything I'm saying today?
Me:You're so innocent......It's hard for
       me to imagine you with a guy.
(F/N):I hear ya.I'm thought to be sooo
          innocent,that I'm not even
          expected to get a boyfriend.Right?
Me:Hey,don't get mad.I didn't mean you
       can't get a boyfriend.Don't take it in
       the wrong way.
(F/N):I know.I'm just kidding.
Me:Oh good.So,are you busy?
(F/N):Yeah,actually.I have an exam
          tomorrow,so I was
          studying,before you knocked me
          on IG.
Me:Tomorrow's an exam?!The fuck!!
       Bye!!!
(F/N):Bye😂.

   I totally forgot about the exam tomorrow.So,I quickly went into my room,and took out my books and began studying.

--------------------------------------------------------------
   Hey guys!It's your un-favorite author-chan here!To be honest,that was a total shitpiece.I didn't expect it to turn  out this bad.Anywho,please do forgive any spelling or grammatical mistakes of mine.And,do enjoy!

   HAPPY BDAY MY LOVE SHU KURENAI😍😍😍😍😍!!!!!!

   This's author-chan out!